• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

St. Pete Bowl

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,633
  • Days Won:  0

So, if we end up going to a lesser (or crappier) bowl game this year, I am kinda hoping for the St. Pete Bowl. It would be nice not having to go to Birmingham or Charlotte.

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

So, if we end up going to a lesser (or crappier) bowl game this year, I am kinda hoping for the St. Pete Bowl. It would be nice not having to go to Birmingham or Charlotte.

I agree

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

I'm sure the people in charge of the St. Pete bowl are thrilled they have a chance for USF in their bowl game.

I don't believe they were been cheering for the Bulls to lose a few games, but I doubt they are disappointed.

• Content Count:  4,642

at least it will keep travel costs down for the team.  this will come in handy when/if we win and get a lousy $10k paycheck.

• Content Count:  4,642

I'm sure the people in charge of the St. Pete bowl are thrilled they have a chance for USF in their bowl game.

I don't believe they were been cheering for the Bulls to lose a few games, but I doubt they are disappointed.

i think i heard them cheering when i was in Louisville.  it was pretty loud to hear that all the way from Florida.

• Content Count:  1,524
  • Days Won:  1

We do not want to go to the St. Pete Bowl. That would look so bad. Id rather go to the MCC Bowl. Its a little more respectable.

• Content Count:  667

i think they created this bowl game with us in mind... these bowl people are smart.. and they know we will always finish 8-4 or 9-3.. they know we'll travel there (obviously)

• Content Count:  971

But will you stay in St. Pete hotels, eat in their restaurants, and go see some of their other attractions (i.e., spend tons of moola to pump up the local economy)?  I thought that's what bowls are really about.

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

But will you stay in St. Pete hotels, eat in their restaurants, and go see some of their other attractions (i.e., spend tons of moola to pump up the local economy)?  I thought that's what bowls are really about.

I plan on getting a nice beach front room for the weekend... will eat out, will get a tan at the beach, may hit Johns Pass... so for me its a big ole yes.  ;D

• Content Count:  233

Hello All

I think that in it's first year they would rather see a full bowl then worry about teams that don't travel well.

Cheers

swatpamike

Archived