• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Season Over?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  176
  • Days Won:  0

At least for me all our high goals are gone expect we go 9X3 just another program in the mix. It seems to me we have a long way to go to be really special. Did ford make the trip?

• Content Count:  6,848
  • Days Won:  22

We dont have the talent and depth to be better than a 9-3 team. You were fooling yourself if you thought we were talented and deep enough to be really special.

If we are healthy and playing our best we could have gone 12-0 but thats hard to achieve. But the reality is we are NOT as talented as the top 10 teams.

We need to keep recruiting bigger and faster players and no our season its not over.

• Content Count:  1,524
  • Days Won:  1

We need to recruit some better O-linemen.

• Content Count:  4,451

I really don't see our the Bulls beating UC and WVU away.  Right now I'm thinking 4-3 in conference would be a pretty good salvaged season with a trip to Birmingham or St. Pete.  Dammn...I was really hoping to go to New Orleans on Jan. 1.

• Content Count:  143

I was really hoping to break that 10+ wins this year...    but I certainly didn't factor in losses to Pitt and L'Ville into my equations...  that stings...  it really stings...  :(

From the players' side, I only find fault w/ one db that probably doesn't need to be named here...  I just hope they deep "six" him from the roster from here on out.  ;D

I'm also not too happy that our safety gave up on that last L'Ville TD.  The only thing I can think of to justify it is that maybe he thought he was going to take out Jerome - but it sure looked like he pulled up instead of laying into the receiver - I don't think he would have caught that ball had he hit him.

This one is on the coaches - 95%.  Why have that certain db in the game given that the entire BE knows the drill with him??  Why wasted timeouts in the 2nd half when you're down on points (again)??  And finally - I'm convinced that Greg Gregory has no clue when it comes to game planning.  He pulls the same lame plays out week after week with no changes to exploit the D he's facing.  It's like to stole Rod's playbook and read the first two pages and that's all he needed.  I have no coaching experience and I'm sure I could call better plays - anyone could - hello...  5 RB's...  TE's.. FB...  it's called a running game - try to implement it.

• Content Count:  6,928

just had this feeling today..... that this was going to end badly....

I feel like we have been punched in the stomach......

• Content Count:  6,848
  • Days Won:  22

Ty

With the signatures in your posts, I think you got doubled punched today

• Content Count:  143

I feel like we have been punched in the stomach......

More like the rocky mountain oysters...      ;D

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  1

Yes - the season is over. I am back at my hotel in Louisville not happy I made the trip

• Content Count:  2,307

I voted in that one poll that I thought UL was our hardest game...and I hope that it really is and that we're able to handle the rest of our games.

I am really disappointed with our losses so far.  I expected this team to beat UL.  Our season isn't over, but so far I think we've been a bit disappointing.

Archived