• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

How do you watch Lville game if you have FIOS?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74,649
  • Days Won:  424

See Greg's blog....FSU on at 3:30 on ABC, not USF.

That would make more sense .... I've never seen a Bulls game live on two local channels.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  10
  • Days Won:  0

If you have Fios there is a very easy way to find every USF game that is televised.

Go to the guide, hit the right arrow on your remote control. Go down to search and type in "South Florida Football"

As of right now, both the Louisville and Cinncinatti games are up with the date, time, and channel.

• Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

I think there is confusion as it stands with the programming guide....Direct TV and Fios have a loose relationship, so I would not be surprised if Direct TV's snafu is translated over to Fios....

• Content Count:  2,657
  • Days Won:  1

I just did a search on FIOS and ONLY the Cincy game is being shown. According to Greg's blog the F$U game is being shown on ABC at 3:30.....so that outlet is out as well.

ESPN is showing the game as available on Gameplan or ESPN360.com

I've never ordered Gameplan on FIOS....

However, all FIOS customers have access to ESPN360.com, so this may be an option.

• Content Count:  10

i just looked on my dvr and they changed it..  :'(

a few days ago it said usf at lousiville, but your right it does say florida state now.

• Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

I just did a search on FIOS and ONLY the Cincy game is being shown. According to Greg's blog the F$U game is being shown on ABC at 3:30.....so that outlet is out as well.

However, all FIOS customers have access to ESPN360.com, so this may be an option.

hook the pc up to the television, if you have a high end video card and hdtv you can get 1080i output from pc.

• Content Count:  2,511

i would cancel subscription to fios

what a waste

Actually the waste is the USF "brain trust" (or is it brain bust) that set up an exclusive deal with Bright House cable.  This makes the game available only to Bright House cable subscribers in Tampa and Orlando.

If USF had a real media division in the athletics department, they would have worked a deal with a station that would have access to more viewers, say FSN, Sunshine, or even a few local affiliates.

Also, Catch 47 A.K.A. "BrightHouse Sports Network" is not in HD.  Let me repeat that.   Catch 47 A.K.A. "BrightHouse Sports Network" is not in HD.

• Content Count:  44

hook the pc up to the television, if you have a high end video card and hdtv you can get 1080i output from pc.

Exactly...This will be the best option for Fios customers as I was already planning on doing for my watch party.  Enough said...Thread closed...LOL

• Content Count:  2,657
  • Days Won:  1

Way ahead of you guys on connecting my laptop to my HD monitor. I did it last year for a couple USF hoops games and for EuroCup earlier this year. Its not the best solution but better than nothing.

Archived