• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Rivals

Costa

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

I post there very sparingly.  I only have like 50 posts on Rivals, and about 45 of them were on the UCF board (I haven't posted there since after the UCF game, and I probably won't post there again).

TheBullsPen > Rivals/Scout

Oh, and I did get myself blacklisted from the WVU Rivals site.  I posted after the Pitt game last year...something like "Thanks for taking our OC.  He was eating all of the Krispy Kreme in Tampa.  Looks like we're not the only team with 'a few more losses in them'!"  They did not like that...lol

• Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

i am loyal to this board

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

I post on there on rare occasions.

• Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

member of scout and BP, only look through rivals.

• Content Count:  624
  • Days Won:  0

I do I just moved over from Scout because the guys the run that site bi*ch to much about how they're treated by USF. The act like USF needs to kiss their @sses because they run the scout site.

I have been a member at Scout for nearly 2 years and I have never once heard a comment pertaining to your statement. All of their cracks on USF are joking around, get a grip.

They have the best recruiting news by leaps and bounds over anyone else, especially Rivals. That website sucks so bad.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  3,034
  • Days Won:  5

Found this site through Rivals. Actually, I think it was a post by Bull Martin that led me here. If so, thank you, BM.

I still check out the board and occasionally post there.

I like high school football, but Florida does not seem to have a decent high school site that compares with JJ's Huddle and Yappies.com in Ohio, or BluegrassPrep.com in Kentucky. Florida Varsity ain't close, but that's how I got on Rivals in the first place.

Archived