• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Leavitt

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  292
  • Days Won:  0

Im beginning to question his coaching and motivation skills.

his teams dont seem to play consistent for consecutive weeks.

we had success in the 4th running ford but yet we saw none of that in the 3 prior quarters.

??? ???

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  10,219

we should have run the ball to protect our hobbled defense.

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

the coaches dislike ford's attitude/work ethic

ford is a game changer.  had ford not been in there in the 4th we dont score that TD

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,705
  • Days Won:  108

Then they need to cut him.  If he is that bad in practice then get rid of him.  But if he suits up, put the kid in the game.  I think all of our running backs are pretty good, but I still think Ford is special and see him make some plays that the others just can't.  Ray Rice ran the ball 35 times a game last year.  Ford doesn't need that many touches but would like to see him get in a rhythm. 

• Content Count:  4,738

he showed some nice work ethic in the fourth quarter

nothing replaces talent

Then they need to cut him.  If he is that bad in practice then get rid of him.  But if he suits up, put the kid in the game.  I think all of our running backs are pretty good, but I still think Ford is special and see him make some plays that the others just can't.  Ray Rice ran the ball 35 times a game last year.  Ford doesn't need that many touches but would like to see him get in a rhythm. 

i would say get new coaches.  i understand the kid may not have the work ethic you want him to have but hes the best we have and i want him on the field more.  look what happened when he played in thr 4th. he wasnt a five star athlete for nothing

• Content Count:  5,383
  • Days Won:  10

we had success in the 4th running ford but yet we saw none of that in the 3 prior quarters.

??? ???

Did you question his ability when we beat Loisville in 05?  WV in O6?  Auburn and WV in 07?  Kansas and NCST this year?  We are 5-1.  If you can find a better coach, go be a fan of where he coaches.  All these threads are starting to sound like UCiF fans.

??? ???

Did you question his ability when we beat Loisville in 05?  WV in O6?  Auburn and WV in 07?  Kansas and NCST this year?  We are 5-1.  If you can find a better coach, go be a fan of where he coaches.  All these threads are starting to sound like UCiF fans.

Louisville '05?  whats that got to do with this current team?  Leavitt deserves some criticism. 

:contract

• Content Count:  5,383
  • Days Won:  10

??? ???

Louisville '05?  whats that got to do with this current team?  Leavitt deserves some criticism. 

:contract

OK, I'll play along.  Go ahead and enlighten us as how to coach and motivate better.  You took on the role, run with it.  Just make sure you could do a better job than someone who has done all that Leavitt has done.  Am I saying everything he does is right?  I don't know enough to say that.  Unlike you, I am not qualified.  But this man has taken a team from nothing literally to ranked in the top ten twice in two consecutive season.  If you want to cast yourself in the role of qualified to question and criticize that, then run with it.  Be specific though.  Otherwise, we may mistake you for a UCiF'er.

Let's hear it.

Archived