• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Vegas opening line: USF 13 point favorite

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Seems a little high to me...suprised UCONN is getting no respect at North Carolina (10 point underdogs on the road).

that doesn't suprise me... Tyler Lorenzen broke his foot... he is out for 3 weeks or more.

• Content Count:  5,249
  • Days Won:  2

Seems a little high to me...suprised UCONN is getting no respect at North Carolina (10 point underdogs on the road).

North Carolina is a pretty **** good team this year.  i'm glad we don't play them.  LOL.

• Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

North Carolina is a pretty **** good team this year.  i'm glad we don't play them.  LOL.

Yeah North Carolina is a good team, will really see how good this Uconn team is after that game.

• Content Count:  266
  • Days Won:  1

They are gonna come to play..It'll be a very close game if we are lucky enough to win.

• Content Count:  1,433
  • Days Won:  0

Winning by 13 will be very tough in any Big East game this year.... I know, I know, Big East is down, USF is the favorite, etc.  We will be the TARGET for every team we play for the rest of the year.  Winning in your conference is tough every time you play...just ask USC, Florida and Wisconsin.

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

They are gonna come to play..It'll be a very close game if we are lucky enough to win.

haha funny. i guess you havent watched PITTiful play this year. the result will be similiar to the nc state. ill be surprised if we dont win by at least 2 touchdowns

Archived