• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

ESPN Crew | Erin Andrews threads

Guest BasketBull.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,244
  • Days Won:  2

Wow the ditz factor on the sidelines will be at an elevated level.  Not quite as high as when Sterger is there...  Pray they both aren't on the sidelines for the same game... we may reach a prompt-critical level of stupid.

or.........."we may reach a prompt-critical level of boobage."

yeah... i don't understand why people take pleasure in bashing the intelligence of girls like Erin or Jenn Sterger.

as long as they remain conscious and don't "deflate," i am perfectly content with having them on the sidelines.

;D

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,757
  • Days Won:  0

Wow the ditz factor on the sidelines will be at an elevated level.  Not quite as high as when Sterger is there...  Pray they both aren't on the sidelines for the same game... we may reach a prompt-critical level of stupid.

I don't count obviously fake boobs as "boobage".  They look silly and feel ****ty.  Natural (regardless of size) are way more attractive, and they keep their main ability / function in tact. 

Scars and giant plastic "circus t*ts" don't do it for me. 

• Content Count:  5,244

I don't count obviously fake boobs as "boobage".  They look silly and feel ****ty.  Natural (regardless of size) are way more attractive, and they keep their main ability / function in tact. 

i detect some hostility.

do u have some unresolved issues, bro-ski?

• Content Count:  3,827

Erin Andrews does a good job, in my opinion. Yeah, she's hot, but I dont see why she should be penalized for that...

• Content Count:  818

She may be in town for a longer stay this week. I BULLieve that her dad is Steve Andrews, the investigative reporter at WFLA Channel 8.  If so, she may be hanging with dad for a few days.

• Content Count:  1,528

sideline reporters are a worthless charade I wish they would alltogether do away with, men or women. They add nothing to the game.

• Content Count:  1,297

I hear you Twilly.....real ones will always be better.  But I mean come on........you really going to complain about this one.

• Content Count:  1,911

Erin Andrews has one hot ass. I feel sorry for you people that dont sit right up front.

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

sideline reporters are a worthless charade I wish they would alltogether do away with, men or women. They add nothing to the game.

Let's not get carried away.  I thought Eric Dickerson brought fantastic insights to the game.  I'll never forget the critical information he passed along once.

"Down here on the field it's raining.  (Dramatic pause for effect)  And it's wet.  Back to you, Bob."

Where else can you get critical insight like that?

Archived