• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Perfect Saturday?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,768
  • Days Won:  1

Wow, what a great day.  USF finally has a statement game destroying NC State.  4 teams infront of them fold, including the hated team from hickville to the north.  And to top things off, our retarded stepbrothers to the east got absolutely destroyed by a team that had lost its last 9 games.  I can't stop laughing.....

;D ;D ;D    Top 10 here we come...

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,757
  • Days Won:  0

FSU could have lost to Colorado, would have been the cherry on top... other than that, perfect!

• Content Count:  21,090
  • Days Won:  39

On top of the perfect Saturday you have the Perfect Beavers beating USC.  Remember this same scenario happened last year...  Hopefully we can pull it out this time.

• Content Count:  1,370

Wow, what a great day.   USF finally has a statement game destroying NC State.   4 teams infront of them fold, including the hated team from hickville to the north.  And to top things off, our retarded stepbrothers to the east got absolutely destroyed by a team that had lost its last 9 games.   I can't stop laughing.....

;D ;D ;D     Top 10 here we come...

It was beautiful, especially sitting with a group of friends watching the games at the Ale House in Tally. One of which was a Gator and another a Knight....I was having soooo much fun.  >:D

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,045
  • Days Won:  469

Definitely another great day to be a Bull. 

But I warn you Bull Brothers, that target just got a little bit bigger on the backs of the South Florida Football team.

Definitely another great day to be a Bull. 

But I warn you Bull Brothers, that target just got a little bit bigger on the backs of the South Florida Football team.

Pitt - Not looking like the team we expected before the season.  Was losing to Syracuse -- SYRACUSE -- for most of the game.  It's at home and road teams have trouble with short weeks...

Syrcause - Um. Yeah. At least we get to win Homecoming this year.  And to think we get a week off to prepare for Cuse.

@ Louisville - Okay. 7-0 and probably in the Top 5... THIS could be the first real "target" test.  Hunter Cant(throw)well will be healed up by then.

@ Cincinnati - Mauk: Graduated. Grutza: Out - Broken Leg.  Pike: Out - Broken arm.  They are on their third string QB... wouldn't be worried, except... "road teams have trouble with short weeks..."

Rutgers - Week off to prepare for a team with no wins against FBS teams.  We want revenge here as well.

U Conn - This Sunday night home game will probably - MAYBE - the game for the Big East Championship.

@ WVU - In Morgantown, if we are still undefeated by this game... and in CFB that is a BIG IF... this could be the toughest game USF ever played.

I can't help but think USF has the chance to win out... but we have to make sure we handle the pressure accordingly.

• Content Count:  1,180

LOL, that is exactly what I said to my fiance! What a perfect, PERFECT week of college football. Ill take the FSU win for the Miami and UF defeats. Not to be a ***** and bring up UCF, but I thought they had a good defense. Serious question, not just trying to cause trouble, but 58 points? Get a Bucs win tomorrow and I will be set until Thursday

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,045
  • Days Won:  469

And to top things off, our retarded stepbrothers to the east got absolutely destroyed by a team that had lost its last 9 games.   I can't stop laughing.....

Okay, I got curious and looked it up...wow.  58-13 thrashing at the hands of UTEP

• Content Count:  1,180

Yea, I know. Like I said, not trying to be ****, but I thought they were depending on their defense this year. "You see, wha, wha ha happened..."

• Content Count:  150

I went to the UM vs UNC game!! My family is from Carolina so we got alumni tickets.  What a great game and great day!! USF WINS !! UNC WINS!! Two of the best games I have seen ever I ahve seen this year with USF vs KU and UM vs UNC.  

GO BULLS!!

5-0

Archived