• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

New Tailgating Rules

bwsdj

Who thinks the New Tailgating Rules STINK  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,377
  • Days Won:  10

Of course, none of us knows who the @ssHoles are that caused this (it's not like they post here and will claim it) but I say this -- it may get worse unless we police our own.  Anyone who has witnessed these bad behaviors and not actively stopped them owns a piece of the new rules.

It may get worse unless we stop it ourselves.  At the Kansas game, I got in the middle of a fist fight between two of our fans at halftime by the pirateship.  One hand holding a cane, with the other I pullied one guy back from the other while dodging some serious fist throwing until the police intervened.  

You have to stand up to it and stop it personally or suffer the consequences, such as more restrictive rules.  If you have witnessed bad behaviors from our fans and have not actively stopped it yourself, well, how do I say this, QUITCHERBITCHIN'??

I totally agree with you.  We all need to try and stop anything before it becomes a Issue or Problem.

Maybe we Hernando County fans are just rowdy enough to jump in the middle of a fistfight! ;D  Hell, I almost swallowed my Skoal!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  203
  • Days Won:  0

According to who I talked to at the TSA, these only apply to the lots owned and operated by TSA, which are all the Ray Jay Lots.

The old mall lots are under their own sets of rules and parking guys because they are owned by the Glazers, or whoever within the Glazer's group purchased them...basically what I'm trying to say is that the Bucs own those lots...not the friggin' TSA!

we ca still get out there and party our asses off whenever we feel like it!

• Content Count:  384

Yeah it does.  Not to bring up UCF, but they have a pretty cool Tailgating Rules.  Tailgating Starts @ 7am gameday and can go 2 hours after the game or midninght, whichever comes first.  No Glass Containers, No Kegs.  I wish we could get out to Tailgate @ 7am ;D  Between BBQ, Games, And hanging out and socializing with everyone the time FLIES by. :'(

UCF may not be the best example...

... fans tackle others...

... fans throw cans of bear at others...

... fans even throw frying pans at other fans... (according to one of my fraternity brothers)

We're trying to make changes to improve our fan relations... so UCF can't really be a good role model for tailgating.

I was mainly referring to the Time and Alcohol rules.  I agree that the tackling and other stuff is RIDICULOUS.  I would Hope that BULLS Fans could maintain a higher level of decency.

Where do they find the time to make bear cans?

Bear-Vancouver.jpg

:) I think he was commenting on the good UCF tailgating rules, not the good UCF tailgaters... quite a difference.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

If it didnt happen, Kansas fans couldnt complain. I think the majority of the problems are the students, (the ones that hang out by the pirate ship and drink all game)

I think this may be a bigger part of the problem...

We complain that the students don't fill the seats... and that there are some issues that are directly associated with the student section... The fact that there's a huge party going on up in the north endzone is probably a major factor. My suggestion... I'm gonna get killed for this... is to setup the temporary fences to close off the large standing areas in that endzone... you'll see alot more students in the student section and possibly a little less stupidity.... Couldn't hurt....

• Content Count:  292

4 hours is long enough

Where do they find the time to make bear cans?

In Canada...

::)  ;D  ::)  :o  ::)

I was really hoping to find a picture of a can of bear meat, but apparently they don't make it. You'd think someone would.

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

Yeah it does.  Not to bring up UCF, but they have a pretty cool Tailgating Rules.  Tailgating Starts @ 7am gameday and can go 2 hours after the game or midninght, whichever comes first.  No Glass Containers, No Kegs.   I wish we could get out to Tailgate @ 7am ;D  Between BBQ, Games, And hanging out and socializing with everyone the time FLIES by. :'(

I will personally murder the first person that brings up the banning of glass containers. No kegs, now you're pushing can beer?

College kids... :nope

• Content Count:  2,719

According to who I talked to at the TSA, these only apply to the lots owned and operated by TSA, which are all the Ray Jay Lots.

The old mall lots are under their own sets of rules and parking guys because they are owned by the Glazers, or whoever within the Glazer's group purchased them...basically what I'm trying to say is that the Bucs own those lots...not the friggin' TSA!

we ca still get out there and party our asses off whenever we feel like it!

Not true, Lot 14, the mall lot, is under the same rules.  Not sure about the ownership but TSA runs it because I heard it directly from Mickey Farrell's mouth that lot 14 will not be open until 4 hours before just like the other lots.

Archived