• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

New Tailgating Rules

bwsdj

Who thinks the New Tailgating Rules STINK  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  384
  • Days Won:  0

I can agree with the No Kegs or large Vessels of Alcohol, but the Time thing has got to GO.  Four Hours is just NOT ENOUGH TIME.  The People who are probably causing the problems get there 2-3 hours before kickoff and just Slam the booze.  I don't think them cutting back on the Tailgating time will make much difference, The people will get there and just slam the drinks.  These are just some of my opinions, please let me know what you think.

Thanks B-Rad ;D

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  958

I think it lame that a small group of people who probably aren't even associated with USF had to ruin it for everyone.

I agree, i guess that is always the way it happens though.  Tailgating is such a Big part of the Game Day Experience.  I look forward to getting out there and hanging out with fellow BULLS Fans.  I look Forward to BULLS Football and Tailgating ALL YEAR.

• Content Count:  1,524
  • Days Won:  1

Im sick and tired of USF babying us. First, its the Beef O Brady's time limit of when you can buy beer, now this. Seriously, this is college, and for you alumni, this is the best day of the week for you. Jesus.

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

I only oppose the time changes.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  5,378
  • Days Won:  10

Of course, none of us knows who the @ssHoles are that caused this (it's not like they post here and will claim it) but I say this -- it may get worse unless we police our own.  Anyone who has witnessed these bad behaviors and not actively stopped them owns a piece of the new rules.

It may get worse unless we stop it ourselves.  At the Kansas game, I got in the middle of a fist fight between two of our fans at halftime by the pirateship.  One hand holding a cane, with the other I pullied one guy back from the other while dodging some serious fist throwing until the police intervened.  

You have to stand up to it and stop it personally or suffer the consequences, such as more restrictive rules.  If you have witnessed bad behaviors from our fans and have not actively stopped it yourself, well, how do I say this, QUITCHERBITCHIN'??

Of course, none of us knows who the @ssHoles are that caused this (it's not like they post here and will claim it) but I say this -- it may get worse unless we police our own.  Anyone who has witnessed these bad behaviors and not actively stopped them owns a piece of the new rules.

It may get worse unless we stop it ourselves.  At the Kansas game, I got in the middle of a fist fight between two of our fans at halftime by the pirateship.  One hand holding a cane, with the other I pullied one guy back from the other while dodging some serious fist throwing until the police intervened.  

You have to stand up to it and stop it personally or suffer the consequences, such as more restrictive rules.  If you have witnessed bad behaviors from our fans and have not actively stopped it yourself, well, how do I say this, QUITCHERBITCHIN'??

I totally agree with you.  We all need to try and stop anything before it becomes a Issue or Problem.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,489
  • Days Won:  13

If it didnt happen, Kansas fans couldnt complain. I think the majority of the problems are the students, (the ones that hang out by the pirate ship and drink all game)

Archived