• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

New Tailgating Rules

bwsdj

Who thinks the New Tailgating Rules STINK  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Im sick and tired of USF babying us. First, its the Beef O Brady's time limit of when you can buy beer, now this. Seriously, this is college, and for you alumni, this is the best day of the week for you. Jesus.

It seems the decision about beer at Beef's was because faculty were drinking on the job... not students.  However, I don't understand it when the old Empty Keg used to sell beer at all times... heck, in the 1980s they had beer specials... toward the end, beer was in the $7 / pitcher range.

Just be glad USF isn't a dry campus completely.  At least you can drink there after night classes... and have beer in your dorm rooms and Greek Village.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  37,646
  • Days Won:  29

Won't bother me ... Bull Backer's lot opens early  ;D

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  384
  • Days Won:  0

How many people can park over there?? 

• Content Count:  1,757

The only people I've observed acting over the line was a couple of loud-mouthed obnoxious KANSAS FANS!  That's what kills me about all this crap.

• Content Count:  4,642

wow that sucks about the time limit

• Content Count:  384

Yeah it does.  Not to bring up UCF, but they have a pretty cool Tailgating Rules.  Tailgating Starts @ 7am gameday and can go 2 hours after the game or midninght, whichever comes first.  No Glass Containers, No Kegs.  I wish we could get out to Tailgate @ 7am ;D  Between BBQ, Games, And hanging out and socializing with everyone the time FLIES by. :'(

• Content Count:  2,719

How many people can park over there?? 

I don't know the exact number.  I know that MikeG runs the lot for us.  It has been pretty full lately.  One thing I will say is that after talking to some people in athletics, this is more of the straw that broke the camel's back rather than one game making the new rules.  Be glad we are not like UF in this regard:

The ban on kegs is consistent with existing policies at some other stadiums.

At the University of Florida, for example, open containers are prohibited in and around Ben Hill Griffin Stadium. At Dolphin Stadium, where the University of Miami plays, officials warn fans they will confiscate any keg found a tailgate party.

Yeah it does.  Not to bring up UCF, but they have a pretty cool Tailgating Rules.  Tailgating Starts @ 7am gameday and can go 2 hours after the game or midninght, whichever comes first.  No Glass Containers, No Kegs.  I wish we could get out to Tailgate @ 7am ;D  Between BBQ, Games, And hanging out and socializing with everyone the time FLIES by. :'(

UCF may not be the best example...

... fans tackle others...

... fans throw cans of beer at others...

... fans even throw frying pans at other fans... (according to one of my fraternity brothers)

We're trying to make changes to improve our fan relations... so UCF can't really be a good role model for tailgating.

Archived