• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Live Bull For Games??

gibbsak

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,524
  • Days Won:  1

Right, she didn't do what she was supposed to do... hence the reason we won't get a Bull.

Right, so my question is why can Colorado have one, but USF cannot? What is the difference?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

That, and they've had one for a long time - so tradition pulls a little weight... we've never had one... so we can't use that card.  It won't ever happen.  I don't think it would happen even with an OCS... but definitely NEVER in RayJay.

• Content Count:  358
  • Days Won:  0

... and a lawsuit waiting to happen.

Have you never heard of a liability waiver?

And you would have to have every single person that enters the stadium (fan, player, ref, crew, security) sign that waiver... which isn't gonna happen.

Haven't you seen the videos of the bull jumping into the stands in mexico mauling fans.  So all fans would have to agree that they couldn't sue someone if they were mauled by a Bull at a family outing to a football game?

Buying a ticket is your liability waiver.  Read the fine print. 

And let's not get hysterical about bulls mauling fans.  If the St. Pete Times Forum can safely put on a rodeo (http://www.icepalace.com/prdetail.cfm?pressreleaseID=2281&category=6), I think it can be done.

There's no need to jump up and argue me here, because, realistically, I know there will never be a rodeo before a bulls game.  But, I still think it would be a cool idea.

My main point is, if we're going to have a live bull, I would rather see a real tough bull, than a subdued, castrated bull/cow.

bull498x371.jpg

• Content Count:  6,557
  • Days Won:  3

And you would have to have every single person that enters the stadium (fan, player, ref, crew, security) sign that waiver... which isn't gonna happen.

Haven't you seen the videos of the bull jumping into the stands in mexico mauling fans.  So all fans would have to agree that they couldn't sue someone if they were mauled by a Bull at a family outing to a football game?

And let's not get hysterical about bulls mauling fans.  If the St. Pete Times Forum can safely put on a rodeo (http://www.icepalace.com/prdetail.cfm?pressreleaseID=2281&category=6), I think it can be done.

There's no need to jump up and argue me here, because, realistically, I know there will never be a rodeo before a bulls game.  But, I still think it would be a cool idea.

My main point is, if we're going to have a live bull, I would rather see a real tough bull, than a subdued, castrated bull/cow.

bull498x371.jpg

While they can put that in the ticket as a waiver, trust me, you can still sue and win if you are mauled by a live bull in the stands at a football game.

• Content Count:  4,738

bull498x371.jpg

While they can put that in the ticket as a waiver, trust me, you can still sue and win if you are mauled by a live bull in the stands at a football game.

i guarantee if we had a bull no one will ever be mauled by a bull in the stands ever. 

But they might stomp the **** out of you

• 1 month later...

• Content Count:  358

bull498x371.jpg

i guarantee if we had a bull no one will ever be mauled by a bull in the stands ever. 

How about if USF sponsors a rodeo bull and then before every game, show a video clip on the big screen of "Rocky" stomping the **** out of someone.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

I don't get why we would want a "people friendly" bull anyway. 

If I was going to pick a live bull to represent us, I would pick the biggest, baddest, meanest, MF, bull I could find. 

Setup a mini rodeo before every home game with some cowboy trying to hold on for dear life.  Watching "Rocky" trample "the opponent"  would be an awesome pre-game show!

bull498x371.jpg

Heck yeah, forget all the liability. I'll be your liability waiver. Utilizing my 2 days of experience, I can guarantee the successful wrestling of any 2 ton bull down to the ground with my superior spiky hair talent. Go on, put em out there! Big ole' Brahma! It'll be fun.

• Content Count:  2,363

bull498x371.jpg

How about if USF sponsors a rodeo bull and then before every game, show a video clip on the big screen of "Rocky" stomping the **** out of someone.

Even better, find some rodeo yutzes you can pay to dress up like a mountaineer/scarlet knight/panther/etc. and try and ride a bull. Then play THAT video.

Archived