• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Live Bull For Games??

gibbsak

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Anyone have link to anything that says the TSA or the Bucs won't let us have one?

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  358
  • Days Won:  0

There has already been two attempts to have a bull for the games.

The first bull that was purchased wasn't raised amongst people, therefore it was not to people friendly.

You think that the guy in charge (some guy associated with Beef's) would have learned his lesson this first time, but the second bull was also no so people friendly.

I work in the agriculture industry and the sales rep. that I dealt with is no longer with the company that supplied the feed, so I am not really sure if there has been any more attempts to have a more fan friendly bull...

I don't get why we would want a "people friendly" bull anyway. 

If I was going to pick a live bull to represent us, I would pick the biggest, baddest, meanest, MF, bull I could find. 

Setup a mini rodeo before every home game with some cowboy trying to hold on for dear life.  Watching "Rocky" trample "the opponent"  would be an awesome pre-game show!

bull498x371.jpg

There has already been two attempts to have a bull for the games.

The first bull that was purchased wasn't raised amongst people, therefore it was not to people friendly.

You think that the guy in charge (some guy associated with Beef's) would have learned his lesson this first time, but the second bull was also no so people friendly.

I work in the agriculture industry and the sales rep. that I dealt with is no longer with the company that supplied the feed, so I am not really sure if there has been any more attempts to have a more fan friendly bull...

I don't get why we would want a "people friendly" bull anyway. 

If I was going to pick a live bull to represent us, I would pick the biggest, baddest, meanest, MF, bull I could find. 

Setup a mini rodeo before every home game with some cowboy trying to hold on for dear life.  Watching "Rocky" trample "the opponent"  would be an awesome pre-game show!

bull498x371.jpg

... and a lawsuit waiting to happen.

• Content Count:  1,524
  • Days Won:  1

What I dont understand is how does Colorado get to have a buffalo that goes absolutely crazy when it runs out of the gate, but we cannot have a bull that would just hang out on the side lines?

• Content Count:  698
  • Days Won:  0

Sounds good in theory...but probably not smart to put a live bull on the field with 45,000+ fans screaming.

I guess you have never seen Bevo?

• Content Count:  19,229

... and a lawsuit waiting to happen.

Have you never heard of a liability waiver?

And you would have to have every single person that enters the stadium (fan, player, ref, crew, security) sign that waiver... which isn't gonna happen.

Haven't you seen the videos of the bull jumping into the stands in mexico mauling fans.  So all fans would have to agree that they couldn't sue someone if they were mauled by a Bull at a family outing to a football game?

What I dont understand is how does Colorado get to have a buffalo that goes absolutely crazy when it runs out of the gate, but we cannot have a bull that would just hang out on the side lines?

Ralphie doesn't go crazy. She's trained to run across the field to the trailer. That is all she does.

Otherwise she sits in a pen or in the trailer.

• Content Count:  1,524

Ralphie doesn't go crazy.  She's trained to run across the field to the trailer.  That is all she does.

Otherwise she sits in a pen or in the trailer.

No? I beg to differ....

Archived