• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

ok so, just a suggestion...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

Any chant that you wouldn't do with your parents or your children sitting with you should be nixed.

GO BULLS!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  25
  • Days Won:  0

I like the "Hey hey hey Goodbye" song...

I'd like to ask the sound guy to never play the Zombie Nation song again... not sure why they would play UCF's song.

I would also add a "REAL FOOTBALL FANS NEVER DO THE WAVE" requirement for the student section.

They also played the bell on third down once... also from UCF.

USF used to play Hells Bells on 3rd downs, so I don't mind that as much.

USF never played Zombie Nation, tho... so I would rather that not be played here... especially because UCF uses it A LOT - probably more than most other schools.

• Content Count:  339

Many of the songs you guys are mentioning are certainly NOT exclusive to UCF.  they're played at stadiums around the country on every saturday.  

Maybe we could change the BULL---t chant to bulll-spit, or something a little less vulgar while still keeping it's intended meaning.

• Content Count:  2,307

I chant BS when necessary, like when they wanted to take away Taurus' TD.

And I reject taking off "Na na na na hey hey hey" and the wave.  The wave can be done, but must only be done when we're on defense, commercials, time outs, ect.  NEVER during offense.

On another note, I enjoy "Jump around" quite a lot...even if it's played after they score..

• Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

Chanting "overrated" is especially stupid when you're in the process of beating the team you're calling overrated. You might as well be chanting, "This win's not very impressive!"

I chant BS when necessary, like when they wanted to take away Taurus' TD.

They never wanted to "take away" the touchdown, because it was initially called incomplete. They reviewed to *give* him the touchdown.

• Content Count:  3,403

Uh, no.  Overrated and hey hey hey goodbye are the 2 best chants in sports.  Using them in the correct places is the key.

whatever your rank, if you lose you drop in the rankings.  It's not saying your team isn't going to get credit for the win, it's just that the other team is going to drop in the rankings.  It's more useful when your team isn't ranked, which is why I didn't hear it during the Kansas game.

When fans are leaving because the game is over, chanting to them goodbye is awesome.

Oh, and UCF didn't buy the rights to Zombie Nation.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Every time some buffoons start the overrated chant i pretty much lose my **** and start yelling back at them, so yeah lets nix that garbage.  

The wave isn't going anywhere but should ONLY be done in a game where we are blowing someone out (up 4 or more td's in the 2nd 1/2).  Also anyone who tries to start it while we are on offense should get punched in the throat or rhinoed.  

Edit: and no matter how bad the dimwits to the east want Zombie Nation to be a UCF thing it will always be a sports thing since its widely played at venues across the nation. 

Archived