• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Disgrace to the Big East!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

We beat WVU the past two years.  They suck this year and are a joke.  We will kill them. :D

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  4,501
  • Days Won:  0

I love this guy posting here.  We end up getting some of the funniest stuff posted on the board.

• Content Count:  4,501

Oh since he loves to talk about us being undefeated and coming to Morgantown for the last game of the year and having WV put an ass whipping on us - remind him that last year they had one game left with Pitt and things didn't go so well for them.  Now that was a major choke.

• Content Count:  260

I question whether this guy is even really a WVU fan or a troll of another school.  There is not a true WVU fan who would be spouting off the crap this fool is at this point in time, unless it is some stupid jr high kid.

as for the deliverance jokes - c'mon guys - I have been to rural areas of Hillsborough and Pinellas, as well as Pasco county - the only thing different from them and WV is the mountains.  Y'all are just as country and red neck as we are.  ;)

Again - contratulations on a great come back win - I think that is the most exciting and fun game I have seen thus far this year.

• Content Count:  936

I question whether this guy is even really a WVU fan or a troll of another school.  There is not a true WVU fan who would be spouting off the crap this fool is at this point in time, unless it is some stupid jr high kid.

as for the deliverance jokes - c'mon guys - I have been to rural areas of Hillsborough and Pinellas, as well as Pasco county - the only thing different from them and WV is the mountains.  Y'all are just as country and red neck as we are.  ;)

Again - contratulations on a great come back win - I think that is the most exciting and fun game I have seen thus far this year.

Agreed, and well written.

• Content Count:  5,244
  • Days Won:  2

nice post.

i'm a Bulls fanatic first and foremost, but i always cheer on fellow BEast teams in OOC matchups and pull for WVU to have succesful seasons year in and year out [just not at our expense  ;D]

WVU has been the class of the league since the realignment, and your wins against UGA and OU in recent years have really buoyed the conference...

and i would venture to guess that the vast majority of 'Eer fans feel the same way about us, and are proud when the Bulls bring home big OOC wins like Auburn last year and Kansas this year--- if for no other reason than it bolsters the image of the conference, which is good for all of us.

**** WVstatedump1990 and his idiotic posts.

• Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

Wow, you all are only #12?  WVU was ranked #7 with a 0-0 record.  When you get to 6 or higher bring back the stat sheets, till then you just keep chompin them cupcakes, K little debbie!

the world recognizes the bulls as the kings of the big east

• Content Count:  260

nice post.

i'm a Bulls fanatic first and foremost, but i always cheer on fellow BEast teams in OOC matchups and pull for WVU to have succesful seasons year in and year out [just not at our expense  ;D]

WVU has been the class of the league since the realignment, and your wins against UGA and OU in recent years have really buoyed the conference...

and i would venture to guess that the vast majority of 'Eer fans feel the same way about us, and are proud when the Bulls bring home big OOC wins like Auburn last year and Kansas this year--- if for no other reason than it bolsters the image of the conference, which is good for all of us.

**** WVstatedump1990 and his idiotic posts.

I can't speak for all WV fans, but I certainly do like to see fellow BE schools do well OOC.  Even though it is irritating as hell to have lost to USF the last 2 years, I like the bulls, and pulled for you to beat Auburn last year and KU this year - that Auburn game scared me too though, or at least put me on notice that your team was for reall last year -too bad it wasnt a wake up call for The Product and his over inflated ego as well.

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

I can't believe you guys actually argue with Chump.  He's an idiot.  Ignore him and hopefully he'll go away.  I'm sure most WVU fans are happy when we keep him busy so his idiocy doesn't clutter up their board.  If you must respond, there is only one word needed.

SCOREBOARD!

• Content Count:  1,473

I'm pretty sure WVU will get their sh!t together by the last game of the season. It could be a cold night in morgantown

Archived