• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Disgrace to the Big East!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  742
  • Days Won:  0

Wow, you all are only #12?  WVU was ranked #7 with a 0-0 record.  When you get to 6 or higher bring back the stat sheets, till then you just keep chompin them cupcakes, K little debbie!

Hey WVU you are a piece of work. Typically fans will root on other conference schools. But I can see you still bitter about the ass beating we have given you.

Hey WVU tell me how are ass tastes.

Jay

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  214

Wow, you all are only #12?  WVU was ranked #7 with a 0-0 record.  When you get to 6 or higher bring back the stat sheets, till then you just keep chompin them cupcakes, K little debbie!

Lol...so you mean to tell us that your "vaunted", "national championship contending" MountainQueers topped out in the rankings before ever strapping on a helmet? Impressive. After cruising by Villanova and ECU you guys should be #...err, wait, you didn't cruise by, you got ravaged on defense by Nova and thoroughly pasted by ECU, 2 teams you MountainQueers penciled in as cupcake city.

When you guys have more wins, a higher ranking, and are NO LONGER ON A LOSING STREAK TO US, come run your mouth.

And for the record, that 1 dimensional KU team would have dropped 50+ on that wretched defense you boys are trotting out.

• Content Count:  218

I hope you boys come to Mo-Town undefeated!  Nothing will be sweeter than handing you that loss, taking the BE championship and picking up our invite to the Sugar Bowl to beat down Georgia!

• Content Count:  292

I hope you boys come to Mo-Town undefeated!  Nothing will be sweeter than handing you that loss, taking the BE championship and picking up our invite to the Sugar Bowl to beat down Georgia!

focuse on colorado and auburn....

• Content Count:  1,066

That'll be their 2nd and 3rd losses of the season.

• Content Count:  138

Georgia?  As in UGA?  Jesus, we all need to stop picking on this guy, he is obviously severely mentally retarded.

• Content Count:  5,244
  • Days Won:  2

if beating a 13th ranked Kansas team makes us a "disgrace to the Big East," what does that make a WVU team that lost to ECU?

put a bag over your head, sparky.

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

if beating a 13th ranked Kansas team makes us a "disgrace to the Big East," what does that make a WVU team that lost to ECU?

put a bag over your head, sparky.

WVUChump, Maybe you should lobby to have ECU take over your spot in the BEast because you guys are GARBAGE.

#7 doesn't taste so good when your barely ranked.

• Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

Good job losing.

you get upset by an inferior team and you reward your coach with contract extension

hillbillies

Guest nybullsfan

That'll be their 2nd and 3rd losses of the season.

For our own sake, I hope not! I'll be pulling for the 'eers in both games, but I have strong doubts they can pull it off. Apparently their rookie coach "doesn't believe" in high-altitude training before Colorado. The way Nova and ECU ran up and down the field, I can see where CO might hang half-a-hundred on them in the thin air.

Archived