• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Expected attendance for USF-KU

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  21,137
  • Days Won:  39

I am trying to rally everyone at my work but we are all getting outsourced and laid off so...

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,461
  • Days Won:  0

^ SO YOU HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN GET DRUNK AND ROOT FOR THE BULLIESS!!!!!!

ATTENDANCE MY A$$, LET'S PLAY SOME FOOTBALL!!!!

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  815

The casual fan in Tampa just simply is not informed, and that's the bottom line. Who's fault that is is the debate.

Yours !  ;D

When I started at my new job, not many are American Football fans - they are mainly Irish futbol fans ... now they ALL now about USF Football.

I preach it and wear it constantly !

When I talk about the BULLS, most comment that it's like watching a Press Conference.

We have 2 Papers that do a great job of promoting USF Football.

Proof in the increase in season ticket holders and our overall attendance numbers. Look how many tix were sold for UT-Martin, just imagine if the weather was nice  :o

Go BULLS !!!

I realize you were talking about the "collective you", but just so you know, I do my part.

It's just disheartening to know that those of us who are on the wagon are the only ones in the area that give a ****. People ask you the courtesy questions "They play in the Big East, right?" or "They play in the Bucs stadium, dont they?" or "They got that good quarterback...what's his name?".....and then you get into the conversation and they start looking at you with that blank stare and you ask: "Who do you root for?" and the answer is  "Oh, I'm a Gator/Nole/Irish/Buckeye/Wolverine/Bulldog/Canes/Volunteers/Auburn/Bama/Sooner fan....but I root for USF too........."

Is there anything worse than that answer? I mean really.

Sorry, I'm rambling now......but it's just frustrating.

Look, I work with people from all social classes, all races, and both genders. I'd like to think that it's a decent microcosm of society, and just going by that small sample, they just simply are not informed.

you did your part for at least one fan...if it weren't for you, BEB, and BSRN I wouldn't be the USF fan I am today

Most of the girls I work with think I'm out of my mind...I usually get random comments like "oh you're really into that football thing aren't you"

• Content Count:  2,307

Most of the girls I work with think I'm out of my mind...I usually get random comments like "oh you're really into that football thing aren't you"

Haha, I get that a lot...

• Content Count:  2,461

Punch them. Then, tell them never to refer to football as "the football thing" again.

:)

• Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

Only tickets I can find on the west sideline are the $35 tickets near the 50 and its row v near the top.

Cant get any $30 or $25 tickets on ticketmaster for the west sideline, they were there

yesterday.

Hopefully Greg can get a ticket update

• Content Count:  818
  • Days Won:  2

bump... any ticket sales updates, Greg?

• Content Count:  2,277

Come on Greg... where you at man?