• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bank Of America Building: USF???

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,495
  • Days Won:  1

Not sure if it was Bank of America, but someone did this for the WVU game last year.  It looked good!!!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  4,642
  • Days Won:  0

good luck!  thanks!

• Content Count:  6,472
  • Days Won:  35

Here is the deal. The building is willing to do it. HOWEVER, they need assurance that ESPN will be taking live shots of downtown before they are willing to commit the time and money (they have to pay people overtime to turn the lights on in the proper pattern) that it will cost.

I now have a call into ESPN corporate to try and ascertain what their plans are for using the Tampa Skyline shots. If they decide to use canned footage, or shoot the footage tonight, the building will not be willing to do it. If they are going to have a blimp or live cameras in downtown, then they will do it. Hopefully someone from ESPN will get back in touch with me with an answer. I will keep you apprised of the situation as it continues to develop.

• Content Count:  7,890

Here is the deal. The building is willing to do it. HOWEVER, they need assurance that ESPN will be taking live shots of downtown before they are willing to commit the time and money (they have to pay people overtime to turn the lights on in the proper pattern) that it will cost.

I now have a call into ESPN corporate to try and ascertain what their plans are for using the Tampa Skyline shots. If they decide to use canned footage, or shoot the footage tonight, the building will not be willing to do it. If they are going to have a blimp or live cameras in downtown, then they will do it. Hopefully someone from ESPN will get back in touch with me with an answer. I will keep you apprised of the situation as it continues to develop.

I would call someone at USF also they have alot of pull with ESPN

• Content Count:  760

Its in the hands of ESPN....well it was a good try.  ;D

• Content Count:  2,461

I'm sure USF has an ESPN contact... Try that route rather than dialing 1-800-hey-espn. :)

I would call someone at USF also they have alot of pull with ESPN

I called ESPN's coporate office and I am now trying to get someone from USF athletics involved.

Vicki Mitchell and Chris Fried are working on contacting ESPN to see if they will have an aerial helicopter for the game. Once they know, they are going to contact me. Hopefully we will have an answer this afternoon.

Archived