• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What does UCiF mean?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

UCiF is a derogatory term coined on this site. It is used because of UCF's fans propensity to discuss the "ifs" that have plagued their sorry program. "If we had become BCS...." "If Kevin Smith had played......" "If our quarterback doesn't throw that pass....." "If we were in the Big East we would win the conference."

The list goes on and on. It is the essence of their fanbases deliusions of greatness. Therefore, they are and always shall be known as UCiF.

P.S. - It is also like saying, "You see, if we had done x, y, z, we would have won."

• Content Count:  2,239
  • Days Won:  0

It's become very common on the main board here when talking about games against UConn, Cincy or Rutgers.  At this point, I don't see much of a difference.

• Content Count:  6,557
  • Days Won:  3

It's become very common on the main board here when talking about games against UConn, Cincy or Rutgers.  At this point, I don't see much of a difference.

Se we've beaten all of those teams...  It's more like UCF playing "Insert BCS teamname here" up until the last drive.  

UCF fans and administration have a history of counting moral victories...  You should have heard them talk about that Texas game last year.  It is as if they won it.

• Content Count:  2,461

I think the difference with the above games we lost is we don't claim to be the better football team...

"IF we hadn't turned the ball over 120 times v. Cincy, we would've won... But that doesn't mean we're better... Cincy won the game, period. There's next year."

However, UCiF throws in the "IF our (insert position here) hadn't been injured, we would have killed you... Therefore we are the better team and should rightfully be the king of football."

See the difference?

• Content Count:  4,016

Thanks. I'll hang up and listen.

IF we had better players, we would beat USF.

Something like that.....

;D ;)

Now you're just trying to get on our good side. :)

• Content Count:  709

Something like that.....

;D ;)

I've spent way too many years on this board to do that.....

I simply think USF will win this game.  However, I do give UCF a chance here for sure.  The D is playing way better.  We simply have to stop turning the ball over like we did in the first half against you guys last year.  We also need to continue running the ball down your throats like we did for ONE drive last year (that ended in an easy TD).

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Something like that.....

;D ;)

I've spent way too many years on this board to do that.....

I simply think USF will win this game.  However, I do give UCF a chance here for sure.  The D is playing way better.  We simply have to stop turning the ball over like we did in the first half against you guys last year.  We also need to continue running the ball down your throats like we did for ONE drive last year (that ended in an easy TD).

I don't think you have quite the same running game as you did last year.

Also, I don't see how you expect a different defensive result.  You returned 9 starters.  The DBs got torched repeatedly last year.  There are no new DBs.  It's the same WR DB match-ups as last year.  I foresee a lot of deep passes, and when the DBs drop back you'll see end-arounds and outside runs.  This game will not be close.

Your o-line looked bad against SC State.  USF will give them a far worse outing than SC State did.  Sorry, but this isn't UCFs best chance to take one of these games.  It was 2 years ago.

Archived