• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Brett has us going 9-3

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,890
  • Days Won:  0

So the guy gives his opinion and gets blasted for it? I dislike him just as much as the rest of you, but there is nothing wrong with his prediction. The Cincinnati game will be real tough and so will the trip to Morgantown. We could very well be the underdog in both games. There are other tough games on the schedule where we could suffer an L (Kansas, @NC State).

9-3 with no Big East title will pretty much put us in the St. Pete Bowl.

I think we win in Morgantown and end up 10-2 with a Big East title.

you know the Gator bowl has to take a Big East team this year? SO if we dont win the BE I say even at 9-3 (being that Cinny is 2nd and WVU is 1st) we are going to the Gator.

After watching the UConn game they have alot of work to do but then again I said the same about us last year after the Elon game.

gator can take either b12 or Big East

not this year the contract was four years with 2 teams from the Big 12 and 2 from the BE and the Gator took two Big 12 teams already. The only way they dont have to take a BE team is if they take ND.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

mcmurphy is by far the worst college beat writer. greg auman blows him out of the water. greg actually acts like he cares about the team, whereas mcmurphy just treats it like a job. like ira kaufman with the bucs

Can't say that better...

• Content Count:  115

Gotta be honest I have a soft spot for Brett he was great at the Basketball games last year, had a running joke with a group of friends and I... Even tossed my buddies name in a brief article after he nearly shattered the backboard on a half court shot...  I disagree with his prediction; however, he is closer to the situation with far more experience than I have.  I have noticed Greg seems to update his blog more frequently, but Brett is always a source of solid info.  To be honest I don’t really understand the beef so many seem to have with him.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

So the guy gives his opinion and gets blasted for it? I dislike him just as much as the rest of you, but there is nothing wrong with his prediction. The Cincinnati game will be real tough and so will the trip to Morgantown. We could very well be the underdog in both games. There are other tough games on the schedule where we could suffer an L (Kansas, @NC State).

you know the Gator bowl has to take a Big East team this year? SO if we dont win the BE I say even at 9-3 (being that Cinny is 2nd and WVU is 1st) we are going to the Gator.

After watching the UConn game they have alot of work to do but then again I said the same about us last year after the Elon game.

not this year the contract was four years with 2 teams from the Big 12 and 2 from the BE and the Gator took two Big 12 teams already. The only way they dont have to take a BE team is if they take ND.

The Gator has not taken 2 Big 12 teams.

Gotta be honest I have a soft spot for Brett he was great at the Basketball games last year, had a running joke with a group of friends and I... Even tossed my buddies name in a brief article after he nearly shattered the backboard on a half court shot...  I disagree with his prediction; however, he is closer to the situation with far more experience than I have.  I have noticed Greg seems to update his blog more frequently, but Brett is always a source of solid info.  To be honest I don’t really understand the beef so many seem to have with him.

You have to love Alum that sneak into the student section  ;)

in 03 Notre Dame

04 WVU

05 WVU

06 Louisville

07 WVU

08 Texas Tech

• Content Count:  6,472
  • Days Won:  35

This makes zero sense to me.  UConn won by 32 points and lead 28-0 at halftime.  How does that game resemble the Elon game?  To me, it doesn't, in  any way or fashion.

T. Lorenzen 14/25 184 7.4 0 3

3 Interceptions, 2 fumbles. 5 total turnovers. It appears that Hofstra had absoultely ZERO ground game, or UCONN might have been in a little more trouble in this one.

Ok I was wrong so shoot me. Learn to chill out Big Boy living in NPR with all those old people has made you very cranky.  ;)

Ok I was wrong so shoot me. Learn to chill out Big Boy living in NPR with all those old people has made you very cranky.  ;)

lol, I already said it once and then you mentioned it again, so I figured the big font would get your attention.  ;)

lol, I already said it once and then you mentioned it again, so I figured the big font would get your attention.  ;)

It did :o :cheers :clap

Archived