• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Oficially "Big 4"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,981
  • Days Won:  0

the artwork is awesome... although i don't see how the Gayturd is on its back on the ground while the Bull and Ibis essentially fight for the top.

Maybe another interpretation is that the Big 3 were already comfortable in the couch with UF having the best seat, with TV dead center, and now we are trying to squeeze in and take control. Or maybe he put everyone at random and I'm looking too much into it.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,307

That's really cute....

The way I see it, we have the best chance of becoming the "must watch program of the season", but that's just me.  Poor FSU, he's getting it from USF and UF.

Is that remote control angry?  Or am I the only one that thinks it looks like a face?

• Content Count:  5,249
  • Days Won:  2

Is that remote control angry?  Or am I the only one that thinks it looks like a face?

quite observant of u, Mags.  ;)

• Content Count:  2,277

Great cartoon.

collegescover_2.jpg

Sure looks like the Bull is the one in charge there!

• Content Count:  2,726

Great cartoon.

collegescover_2.jpg

Of course it does...as it should be.

GO BULLS!!!

• Content Count:  4,077
  • Days Won:  14

Great cartoon.

collegescover_2.jpg

Of course it does...as it should be.

GO BULLS!!!

The Bull is totally ripped and in shape, and the other mascots look like girlymen.  No wonder the bull is kicking butt.

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

the artwork is awesome... although i don't see how the Gayturd is on its back on the ground while the Bull and Ibis essentially fight for the top.

that isn't very representative of the actual state of football here in Florida, where UF is #1 and we are, at least judging by the past 2 seasons, #2...

It could be representative.  Albert was clearly chill-axing on the couch comfortably watching the game.  Then Ibis came up and popped the remote into the air with his high and mighty recruiting class.  So, Rocky came in and poked Ibis in the eye (I mean seriously look at the cartoon) and is clearly going to grab the spotlight.  The Nole is like a whiny little baby that no one pays attention to and is not really in the hunt.

It's a pretty accurate cartoon in that regard.

• Content Count:  2,307

that isn't very representative of the actual state of football here in Florida, where UF is #1 and we are, at least judging by the past 2 seasons, #2...

It could be representative.  Albert was clearly chill-axing on the couch comfortably watching the game.  Then Ibis came up and popped the remote into the air with his high and mighty recruiting class.  So, Rocky came in and poked Ibis in the eye (I mean seriously look at the cartoon) and is clearly going to grab the spotlight.  The Nole is like a whiny little baby that no one pays attention to and is not really in the hunt.

It's a pretty accurate cartoon in that regard.

B, that was.....a lot of....thinking, it seems.

Then again, I can't talk, I pointed out an angry remote.

• Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

Just posted it on the wall in my classroom...

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

look at how many posts we have on the cartoon/artwork, and debate about it.  Man are we hard up for some football action.

At least next week we can talk about the game from the weekend, and the upcoming UCF game.... 

I cannot wait.  From the looks of these posts, neither can any of you.

Archived