• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Student Ticket problem?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Days Won:  0

1) I believe the $5 promotion is over, isn't it?

2) A few students are having this problem... My gf did not. Call the office.

No I saw the ad for the promotion in the Trib

My bad... need to find it.

also, just for this thread:

seriousbusiness.jpg

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  377

Nothing like Bull on Bull violence to help pass the time till the first game on Saturday! 

• Content Count:  223

Nothing like Bull on Bull violence to help pass the time till the first game on Saturday! 

LOL

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  894

TWO MEN ENTER, ONE MAN LEAVE......TWO MEN ENTER, ONE MAN LEAVE

Winner gets two season tickets in the student section, loser gets to pay $5 a ticket and sit in the upper level. DEATH!!!  >:D

• Content Count:  5,245
  • Days Won:  2

"harsh" would get me banned, so i'll leave little Chaz to performing favors on Nebraska to raise the $5 to buy a ticket.

Harsh would be my fist across your face. You're a pretty big talker behind a computer, but PM me to meet and I'll donate the $5 towards a bag of ice and a tampon so you can stop the bleeding.

lmao.  tuck in your labia, sparky.  u don't know me like that.

i don't fight, i defend myself. and it always helps to have a legal defense in writing  :-*

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

"harsh" would get me banned, so i'll leave little Chaz to performing favors on Nebraska to raise the $5 to buy a ticket.

Harsh would be my fist across your face. You're a pretty big talker behind a computer, but PM me to meet and I'll donate the $5 towards a bag of ice and a tampon so you can stop the bleeding.

i don't fight, i defend myself. and it always helps to have a legal defense in writing  :-*

Your argument disagrees with itself by referring to chazmiesters labia, when you're clearly being the woman here.

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

The both could be

Your argument disagrees with itself by referring to chazmiesters labia, when you're clearly being the woman here.

Or they could both have one...

Ah yes, the 5'2, 120 pound complex. Enough said.

Vote Obama!

The both could be

Or they could both have one...

I was simply asking a question here. BigVaginaUSF decides to be a douche and tell me to buy a ticket...am I reacting like a child? Absolutely. Should I stop? Absolutely. Should this douchebag be banned? Absolutely. Reason: Waste of server space. I asked a perfectly reasonable question; he replied with something that wasn't constructive, wasting board space.

On the flipside, I am battling back and forth with this douchebag and I should be banned also for wasting board space.

• Content Count:  5,241

So, who's building an octagon cage for their tailgate and letting people on the message board duke it out this year?

Archived