• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Student Ticket problem?

Yes. Football is desperately needed here. The first three posts where great, Chaz clearly won the Internet.

Everything after is a little embarrassing, even though it is slightly amusing that violent threats are being mixed with emoticons.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,261
  • Days Won:  0

I'll offer up 2 club seats if the fight can be held at my tailgate tent in lot 5.  Hell, I'll even let the winner have 2 suite tickets.

• Content Count:  3,403

I'll offer up 2 club seats if the fight can be held at my tailgate tent in lot 5.  Hell, I'll even let the winner have 2 suite tickets.

Man, I'll show up and pretend to be one of them...

• Content Count:  1,297

The both could be

"harsh" would get me banned, so i'll leave little Chaz to performing favors on Nebraska to raise the $5 to buy a ticket.

Harsh would be my fist across your face. You're a pretty big talker behind a computer, but PM me to meet and I'll donate the $5 towards a bag of ice and a tampon so you can stop the bleeding.

lmao.  tuck in your labia, sparky.  u don't know me like that.

i don't fight, i defend myself. and it always helps to have a legal defense in writing  :-*

Your argument disagrees with itself by referring to chazmiesters labia, when you're clearly being the woman here.

Or they could both have one...

scissor.jpg

Archived