• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Student Ticket problem?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,318
  • Days Won:  2

Randy, quit following Bigbully around. Hes the annoying ******* who suggests throwing beer on 90 year old fans because they dare see their great grandson compete at the collegiate level.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

"harsh" would get me banned, so i'll leave little Chaz to performing favors on Nebraska to raise the $5 to buy a ticket.

Stop being a douche. She's already paid for the ticket through outrageous athletic fees.

For real, if it's "only $5" and not a big deal why don't you just start buying tickets for all the students who couldn't get tickets.  I mean it's only $5

• Content Count:  5,245

Randy, quit following Bigbully around. Hes the annoying ******* who suggests throwing beer on 90 year old fans because they dare see their great grandson compete at the collegiate level.

u got a source for that, tough guy?

talk about following people around, you're chasing my bozack into this thread citing statements that i never even made.  LOL.

• Content Count:  5,245

"harsh" would get me banned, so i'll leave little Chaz to performing favors on Nebraska to raise the $5 to buy a ticket.

Stop being a douche. She's already paid for the ticket through outrageous athletic fees.

For real, if it's "only $5" and not a big deal why don't you just start buying tickets for all the students who couldn't get tickets.  I mean it's only $5

uhh, there are 40,000+ students at USF, and only 12,500 student tickets.

$5 x 27,500 isn't quite "only $5," big man.

i sure hope u aren't a graduate of USF, because your arithmetic skills are weaksauce.

fact of the matter is, nowhere in any rulebook does it state EVERY student is GUARANTEED a ticket to the games.

can't figure out how to get your student ticket?  well maybe u should figure out how to open your wallet and pull a $5 bill out of it and give it to the lady at the box office at RayJay.  but maybe that's too complicated for some of u as well.

::)

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

uhh, there are 40,000+ students at USF, and only 12,500 student tickets.

$5 x 27,500 isn't quite "only $5," big man.

i sure hope u aren't a graduate of USF, because your arithmetic skills are weaksauce.

fact of the matter is, nowhere in any rulebook does it state EVERY student is GUARANTEED a ticket to the games.

can't figure out how to get your student ticket?  well maybe u should figure out how to open your wallet and pull a $5 bill out of it and give it to the lady at the box office at RayJay.  but maybe that's too complicated for some of u as well.

::)

Wow, I'm truly glad you're a USF fan!  You're so helpful to people simply asking for advice...  ::)

• Content Count:  2,461
  • Days Won:  0

1) I believe the $5 promotion is over, isn't it?

2) A few students are having this problem... My gf did not. Call the office.

• Content Count:  223

Harsh would be my fist across your face. You're a pretty big talker behind a computer, but PM me to meet and I'll donate the $5 towards a bag of ice and a tampon so you can stop the bleeding.

• Content Count:  1,318

u got a source for that, tough guy?

talk about following people around, you're chasing my bozack into this thread citing statements that i never even made.  LOL.

Where in my post does it appear that im trying to be a "tough guy"? The guy asked a question, you were an internet d-bag and Randy was being an enabler. As far as I know I dont know you in real life, but I do know flsportsfan.

• Content Count:  7,890

1) I believe the $5 promotion is over, isn't it?

2) A few students are having this problem... My gf did not. Call the office.

No I saw the ad for the promotion in the Trib

• Content Count:  223

I think its just a Republican lovefest betweent the two. They should just go back to destroying the country and get off the board, lol.

Archived