• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCF TAILGATING-INFO

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

MaltLiquorBull

Now that's a classy forum name. I love it

+10 Cool Points for the Cake reference under your avatar.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  684
  • Days Won:  0

I asked them about this a while ago.  They said that the most "calm" area was around the softball stadium, which is the northwest corner of the stadium.  They "warned" me that any Bulls fan to go near the Memory Mall would not come out alive or some foolishness of that sort.

I Googled "UCF Campus Map" but nothing showed up that I could put on this forum.  I will most likely be parking near the softball stadium, since I don't want any smoothies thrown at me.

are they serious???? this is an invitation for us to go to this "Memory Mall".... if we show up en mass then there shouldnt be any beef......  lets all get together and make the Memory Hall our tailgate headquarters

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,733
  • Days Won:  425

Here's all you need to know about parking/traffic.

NOTE: GOLD ZONE parking is reserved.

http://ucfathletics.cstv.com/brighthouse/

You need to tighten up. It took you almost an hour and a half to respond to a thread with UCF somewhere in it ..... your Internet was down?

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Content Count:  2,276

so its red zone or blue zone?  how quickly do these lots fill up?

Yes...Red/Blue Zone are public lots and garages.

Not sure how early they fill up but they are open at 7 AM on game days.

You can tailgate (tents/tables/chairs) basically anywhere on grass...its just you have to park your car in the designated areas.

Some folks do a quick drop-off drill by a nice grass area of their stuff, then go park their "empty" car in the lot/garages.

• Content Count:  65

First off, I come in peace.

You're best options are going to be the two large parking garages and the surface lots closest to Alafaya and north of University.  The lots fill up first obviously.  I would recommend that if you want to do a group tailgate that you pick one of the garages to park in and tailgate adjacent to the garage, the bonus is you'll get a lot of shade from the garage plus there is more shade on this older side of campus.

You're going to have a long walk from here to the stadium, but there is plenty of scenery along the way as well as Wackadoos in the Union and Tailgaters by the UCF Arena for some beer to go.

• Content Count:  56

So from what i get so far, our best bet is to park or i should say our only option is to park in a red or blue zone and tailgate at the softball field??? Judging by this map thats a hell of a walk, especially if we have to set up our stuff, park, then bring everything back prior to going into the game. Does anyone have some good details and the best way of doing this?

• Content Count:  827

So from what i get so far, our best bet is to park or i should say our only option is to park in a red or blue zone and tailgate at the softball field??? Judging by this map thats a hell of a walk, especially if we have to set up our stuff, park, then bring everything back prior to going into the game. Does anyone have some good details and the best way of doing this?

Isn't all this making you guys appreciate our situation at Raymond James more and more. We are soooo fortunate!

• Content Count:  2,461

Isn't all this making you guys appreciate our situation at Raymond James more and more. We are soooo fortunate!

Here it goes!  ;)

• Content Count:  65

No.  Park in Red or Blue parking and tailgate there.  There is plenty of grass and shade surrounding and amongst the red and blue parking. 

• Content Count:  3,692
  • Days Won:  2

Does anyone know where the USF Athletics Tailgate tent will be?

2 years ago is was at the TD Waterhouse Center and we were bused over.

Anything like that in the works for this year?

Archived