• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

yawn

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  51
  • Days Won:  0

pretty certain you will find similar results on every fan site message board with a decent size membership

Not that I am an expert when it comes to the dynamics of a message board. But I have been a member of USFnation for about a year now and have rarely run into a USF vs. USF quarrel. I have seen a dumbass WV fan get chewed up and spit out by the guys over there, but I have also seen KU fans post "best of luck" comments and receive the same in return.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Can this thread DIE yet?  I'm sick of it and have been for several days now.

• Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

if we listed all the people associated with USF sports that have been dragged through the mud on this thread, you would be amazed at how large the list is

BB

Altron

Brian Fisher

Hobbie

Canales

Glenn Gauntt

Seth Greenberg

Demetrious Woods

go ahead-- add to the list---- perhaps the point will finally be made

Let's add Robert Mccullum to that list.  He singlehandedly set our bsketball program back 5 years.  We still haven't recovered.  Oh and that heavyset former offensive coordinator.  He took a lot of heat, much of it undeserved.  He was better than what we currently have. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

pretty certain you will find similar results on every fan site message board with a decent size membership

Not that I am an expert when it comes to the dynamics of a message board. But I have been a member of USFnation for about a year now and have rarely run into a USF vs. USF quarrel. I have seen a dumbass WV fan get chewed up and spit out by the guys over there, but I have also seen KU fans post "best of luck" comments and receive the same in return.

how many people are signed up to post there? That is the determining factor. Larger poster population = larger chance you have pot stirrers and discontents.

This posting community has been around as far back as the early 1990s

It is amazing the nuts we have here and I am guilty of pissing with them from time to time :-\

Go BULLS !!!

• Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

All athletes undergo some sort of bashing from fans for mistakes. Whether it be pro or student.

how many people are signed up to post there? That is the determining factor. Larger poster population = larger chance you have pot stirrers and discontents.

I think besides membership numbers you have to look at the fact that USFnation is $10 a month for premium content. I am sure that has a lot to do with it.

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

I think besides membership numbers you have to look at the fact that USFnation is $10 a month for premium content. I am sure that has a lot to do with it.

As long as one particular poster isn't there, it probably is site with "positively minded" individuals on board who want to support USF rather than bash it... 

As long as one particular poster isn't there, it probably is site with "positively minded" individuals on board who want to support USF rather than bash it...   

that is a main consideration for many who are on rivals premium message board

It's definitely has an influx of positively minded USF fans. Sure we have our concerns. But the coverage that you get from Larry and Josh on the practices, workout progress, and recruiting are top notch. So that you are able to make an educated judgement on how you see the season coming together for the team. For example, I was worried when we lost Trae and Mike to the NFL. But since joining the site I have learned that Jerome and Tyller are looking good in practice, working their butt off in the weight room, and showing me that they are ready to go. Just the little tid bits of info go along way to knowing how are boys are doin in preparation for the regular season.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  815

still have to read through this whole thread...stupid work taking time from the important things! but to start...

I nominate BigShoop as this years first whipping boy....just saying :)

Archived