• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Athletics has teamed up with Coca-Cola and Bulls Heaven

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,691
  • Days Won:  2

USF Athletics has teamed up with Coca-Cola and Bulls Heaven to offer an opening game ticket special. Look for specially marked two liter bottles at your local supermarket and for just $20 you will receive a ticket to the opening game on Saturday August 30 at 7pm at Raymond James Stadium against Tennessee-Martin and a “Can You Feel It†t-shirt courtesy of Bulls Heaven.  Simply log onto GOUSFBULLS.COM and click on Coke Tix Promtion link to the right.  From there you will directed to the individual game ticket page where you will need to click buy now link next to the August 30 game vs. Tennessee-Martin.  There you will enter your promotional code to purchase your ticket for this special offer.   You will be able to receive your voucher by either mail, will call or any Ticketmaster outlet.  Present the voucher at Bulls Heaven located 14823 N Florida Ave at to get your “Can You Feel It†t-shirt.

PS -BullsHeaven08, do you have a picture of the new shirt?

• Content Count:  573
  • Days Won:  0

Nice. Your big time once you've made it onto a 2-liter of Coke.

• Content Count:  12,293

wonderful idea.  specially since the walk-up crowd will be a little light for tenn-mart

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

seems a little high price for "winning a prize"  "Congrats, you get to buy a ticket for 20 bucks to a IAA game."

If it draws people in, great, but I would think that if you are lucky enough to get the right bottle cap, you'd get a free ticket  or a ticket and a free tshirt and a free coke... heck, what is face value for a ticket?  isn't it 20 bucks? for the higher seats?

• Content Count:  3,691
  • Days Won:  2

seems a little high price for "winning a prize"  "Congrats, you get to buy a ticket for 20 bucks to a IAA game."

If it draws people in, great, but I would think that if you are lucky enough to get the right bottle cap, you'd get a free ticket  or a ticket and a free tshirt and a free coke... heck, what is face value for a ticket?  isn't it 20 bucks? for the higher seats?

I don't think it's a contest.  All the coke bottles has a number to redeem a ticket and a t shirt for $20.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  145

contests cost money--- this is a limited promotion

if it fills some seats-- hooray

• Content Count:  12,293

yea its not like one of those "under the cap" contests.  basically you take your code on the coke bottle  and that allows you to buy a ticket $20...then you are emailed a voucher for a t-shirt that you pick up at bulls heaven.  pretty good idea for bulls heaven...most people will atleast buy SOMETHING else when they go in there to get their free t-shirt.

• Content Count:  1,524
  • Days Won:  1

This is a great idea....hopefully people will take advantage of this.

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

what if someone just wants to buy one of the shirts?  I like the - can you feel it - campaign...

• Content Count:  7,497
  • Days Won:  10

This is designed to get people who don't go to games,

1) To get them to a game and get then wanting more and,

2) Get those people into gear and our branding into the community.

Sounds like a good deal to me.

Archived