• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF #21 in USA Today Coaches Poll

Cincy also has a short week... coming home from a road game the week before.

Louisville is not nearly as good this year as they were two and four years ago.  Grothe didn't play the whole game last year, and I expect he'll get rest this year.  USF will beat L'ville by 14 or more this year. The Cards may not win a Big East game, that is how much of a rebuilding year this is for them.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74,517
  • Days Won:  422

Forget Mauk....I'm just glad this guy has moved on to the NFL.

38675542.jpg

Amen ..... I was scrolling throught the thread to see if anyone brought him up before I was going to.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  1,757
  • Days Won:  0

Louisville is not nearly as good this year as they were two and four years ago.  Grothe didn't play the whole game last year, and I expect he'll get rest this year.  USF will beat L'ville by 14 or more this year. The Cards may not win a Big East game, that is how much of a rebuilding year this is for them.

You beat me to that one.  I'd really be feeling crappy about this one if Cincy didn't have only 5 days too. 

• Content Count:  3,403
  • Days Won:  0

You beat me to that one.  I'd really be feeling crappy about this one if Cincy didn't have only 5 days too. 

Yeah but we have to travel to them, the same as the Rutgers game last year.  I view them as perhaps 1 of the top 2 teams in the conference along with us, so I expect the game to be tough regardless of rest days or whatever.  Having Mauk would likely make them favorites against us.  hopefully their replacements at both DE spots aren't as good because most other positions are looking better (except the previously mentioned safety, of course).

• Content Count:  1,768
  • Days Won:  1

Wow, who would of thought that we'd see the day this quickly that going into a season USF is gettng more respect and is ranked higher than:

Michigan

Penn State

Alabama

Florida state

Notre Dame

Nebraska

Miami

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,580
  • Days Won:  29

worst case only drop maybe two games during the season (I'm thinking Kansas and WVU if we have to lose any).

if we lose to BOTH Kansas and WVU, our season will be a joke, even if we win out the rest...

This would most likely make us Big East Champs ... far from a joke.

Being PreSeason ranked is awesome and well deserved.

Archived