• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF fans Going to UCF Sept. 6th....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

Yes, after the drunken UCF idiot pointed his finger at my 2-year old son's chest and shouted "F*** USF!" to the delight of his idiot buddies back in 2005, I've refused to take the kids to a game against them.  This series can't be over fast enough.

ouch...  I think I would have had to punch the guy in the face out of principle....  there are idiots in every bunch, I guess...

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  711
  • Days Won:  0

Yes, after the drunken UCF idiot pointed his finger at my 2-year old son's chest and shouted "F*** USF!" to the delight of his idiot buddies back in 2005, I've refused to take the kids to a game against them.  This series can't be over fast enough.

Yeah..your fans were so kind.  UCF fans have just as many stories from visiting USF, too.  And I think you're full of it!!  If anyone ever did that to my 2 yr. old son...or if I saw a UCF fan doing that...his ass would be beat!!  Not just by me...but anyone surrounding us.  That didn't happen and you're egging.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,603
  • Days Won:  424

Yeah..your fans were so kind.  UCF fans have just as many stories from visiting USF, too.  And I think you're full of it!!  If anyone ever did that to my 2 yr. old son...or if I saw a UCF fan doing that...his ass would be beat!!  Not just by me...but anyone surrounding us.  That didn't happen and you're egging.

Posted on: Yesterday at 11:39:48 pm Posted by: Goldenbuc

• Content Count:  1,757

Really can't deal with the reality of way your own fans acted ehh?  I'll stand by Eat'sIt on this one.  If he had to kick the ass of every UCF fan that was cursing around his kid that day, well he would have never made it into the game.    Your fans were COMPLETELY out of line that first year. 

Some of the lovely acts I witnessed: 

- The almost-fight between Rocky and some jerks that kicked a beer bottle at him. 

- Personally being attacked/accosted by a crazy UCF b**ch with a pom-pom-on-a-stick on my way into the game, (she paid for that by wearing drinks from several people)!

- The bags of trash that were emptied out in our parking lots by drunken UCF fans, some into the backs of pickup trucks for no reason but to make a mess.

- A couple being carted off in handcuffs (I've seen people excorted from the premises, but never arrested at a game unless they were on the field). 

- Language in front of kids that would make Larry Flynt blush (in the stands and on the way too/from the stadium).

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Posted on: Yesterday at 11:39:48 pm Posted by: Goldenbuc

There is NO WAY that could have happened... never... drunk people don't do stupid things.

::)

I bet it WAS goldendrunk himself

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

I think the two people arrested were having sex in a bathroom. 

• Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

I think the two people arrested were having sex in a bathroom. 

And both were male UCiF fans.  :o

• Content Count:  8,158

It absolutely happened, and I don't know about you, but fighting some drunk college kid and ending up in the pokey courtesy of Tampa's finest and missing the game wasn't high on my agenda.

It actually provided a great opportunity as a parent, though.  I was able to explain to my kids three immutable truths in life:

1.  Alcohol can make you do dumb things

2.  The UCF fan used a naughty word that we don't use

3.  He went to UCF, and sometimes folks that are brought up that way just don't know any better.

It was an isolated incident, but I'll still never bring my kid around your fanbase.

• Content Count:  711

Really can't deal with the reality of way your own fans acted ehh?  I'll stand by Eat'sIt on this one.  If he had to kick the ass of every UCF fan that was cursing around his kid that day, well he would have never made it into the game.    Your fans were COMPLETELY out of line that first year. 

- The almost-fight between Rocky and some jerks that kicked a beer bottle at him. 

- Personally being attacked/accosted by a crazy UCF b**ch with a pom-pom-on-a-stick on my way into the game, (she paid for that by wearing drinks from several people)!

- The bags of trash that were emptied out in our parking lots by drunken UCF fans, some into the backs of pickup trucks for no reason but to make a mess.

- A couple being carted off in handcuffs (I've seen people excorted from the premises, but never arrested at a game unless they were on the field). 

- Language in front of kids that would make Larry Flynt blush (in the stands and on the way too/from the stadium).

They all deserved it...including the kids...You know that.  Besides...it's just a game, right?  I know some fans act a certain way...but I'd never tolerate any of our fans doing that to a 2 yr. old.  I think _EI is full of crap!!  When you go to another place to play...you're gonna get ripped...if not...you're not garnered as much of a foe.  Most teams don't get hastled unless they're seen as a threat...take it as a compliment!!

• Content Count:  8,158

They all deserved it...including the kids...You know that.  Besides...it's just a game, right?  I know some fans act a certain way...but I'd never tolerate any of our fans doing that to a 2 yr. old.  I think _EI is full of crap!!  When you go to another place to play...you're gonna get ripped...if not...you're not garnered as much of a foe.  Most teams don't get hastled unless they're seen as a threat...take it as a compliment!!

I took it for what it was, but it wasn't worth throwing hands over.  I taught my kid more by not reacting than by getting in a fight in front of him, I'd like to think.

And this happened IN TAMPA in 2005, not in Orlando.  Of course, this was before we put your team in their place three straight years.

Archived