• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

RayJay Beer Selection

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,738
  • Days Won:  0

... forgot to mention a best bet.  Go to a liquor store, buy some captain morgan mini's and put them in the side pants pockets of khaki pants.  Never get checked on my way in, and that is good for a handfull of drinks with the purchase of a large soda. 

Hardest part is trying to keep it away from everyone else in our party.

I wear a belt with my shorts.  One game i put about a six pack of beers on my back and tightened my belt up to keep them in place ;D

It lasted the 1st quarter

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,513
  • Days Won:  422

BDYZR - Need I say more?

Holy crap ...... I feel like an idiot. I had no idea what that stood for...  :-\

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

I don't drink before or during USF games.  I can't seem stay out of trouble.  If I do, it's maybe 1-2 beers tops.

My choices:

1. Bass Pale Ale

2. Sierra Nevada Pale Ale

3. Bud Select

4. Coors Light

5. Sam Adams Boston Lager

• Content Count:  12,293

crame....have you tried Sierra Nevada's new summer ale.  i just picked some up at publix.  very good.  perfect sunday afternoon beer

• Content Count:  883

I think I have to expand my horizons and try some of these beers you guys are talking about.  I've always been a domestic light beer kind of guy.  Rezz, I think I'm gonna try that Sierra Nevada you recommended first.

• Content Count:  12,293

I think I have to expand my horizons and try some of these beers you guys are talking about.  I've always been a domestic light beer kind of guy.  Rezz, I think I'm gonna try that Sierra Nevada you recommended first.

if you are only use to domestic light beer then the first couple sips will be a shocker to you but after you finish your 1st beer and start the 2nd one...you will be glad to gave it a shot

• Content Count:  849

1st choice: Guiness

2nd choice: Guiness

3rd choice: Grolsch

I haven't tried Grolsch yet,

For commercial beers I go with:

1.Guiness (Extra Stout not Draught)

2.Heineken

3. Dog Fish Head 90-120 min IPA

Dogfish Head is a little hard to find, Beverage Castle  on 56th and Fowler carries it

Almost all Domestic Beers suck ass,

I guess Michelob Amber Bock and Killians are decent for Domestics  (Killians is not a real irish beer for those who think otherwise)

• Content Count:  1,297

For those early hot games I might start bringing Heinekin Light to the tailgate.  Very pleased with this beer.  Refreshing.

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

For those early hot games I might start bringing Heinekin Light to the tailgate.  Very pleased with this beer.  Refreshing.

agreed, heiny light is good...  Much different than their regular beer, but more flavor than most light beers.

• Content Count:  189

... forgot to mention a best bet.  Go to a liquor store, buy some captain morgan mini's and put them in the side pants pockets of khaki pants.   Never get checked on my way in, and that is good for a handfull of drinks with the purchase of a large soda. 

Hardest part is trying to keep it away from everyone else in our party.

I've always get a bunch of those Jägermeister mini bottles and keep em on ice while tailgating and sneak em in, usually only lasting the first half lol.

Pre game consist mostly an 18 pack of budlight, and a couple 6 packs of Leinenkugel and either a bottle of private stock or crown. All of the people that I go to the games with have birthdays during the season so not drinking is never an option lol.

Archived