• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

RayJay Beer Selection

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  971
  • Days Won:  0

Last year I only saw two draft beer choices, Bud and Bud Light.  Plus, the in-the-stands vendors I ran across only had cans of Bud and Bud Light.  In years past, I remember having other choices, like IceHouse.  I'm hoping for more beer diversity in 2008, but I'm not expecting anything new.  Maybe if InBev buys out BUD, we can get something different. 

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  12,293

there are different stands for different beers.  some stands only have bud light, some miller light, some ice house.  some budweiser.

as for the vendors..i dont know, i always make the trip to the concession.

in club level they have more. they had heinken on draft in the club lounge and some others but when i saw the lovely heinken logo i stopped reading the others.

• Content Count:  5,244
  • Days Won:  2

there are different stands for different beers.  some stands only have bud light, some miller light, some ice house.  some budweiser.

yup. 

i didn't even know the **** difference, until the g/f was drinking from my cup one day and was like "this isn't BUD LIGHT!"

as far as i'm concerned, beer is beer at RayJay... it ain't like they got Presidente or Tecate on tap.

although if given the option between Bud and Miller, i drink Miller Light.  Bud/Light is rancid.  it always tastes stale.

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

All of their beer gives me a "draught" headache. 

I prefer the 20 oz bottles the guys sell in the stands.  I usually buy from them in the south endzone on my way into the stadium, and then again when they pass through.  Much better than the draft.

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

... forgot to mention a best bet.  Go to a liquor store, buy some captain morgan mini's and put them in the side pants pockets of khaki pants.  Never get checked on my way in, and that is good for a handfull of drinks with the purchase of a large soda. 

Hardest part is trying to keep it away from everyone else in our party.

• Content Count:  2,307

yup. 

i didn't even know the **** difference, until the g/f was drinking from my cup one day and was like "this isn't BUD LIGHT!"

as far as i'm concerned, beer is beer at RayJay... it ain't like they got Presidente or Tecate on tap.

although if given the option between Bud and Miller, i drink Miller Light.  Bud/Light is rancid.  it always tastes stale.

I don't like beer, but Presidente is the best....of course, you knew I'd say that.  Lol.

• Content Count:  2,478

I do miss the drinking age being 18 out of the US. I had developed a liking for Heineken this summer. Not too fond of domestics.

• Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Budweiser is the Sheriff's choice... The King of Beers!

I still remember a certain basketball somebody back in the day getting us a ton of beer from the factory right down from campus during my GreenbergOpolis days... he filled my back seat up with the stuff. Problem was... I hated the taste of that beer and have always been a Budweiser fan. It was still an excellent gesture.

The Sheriff = High Class White Trash

• Content Count:  883

Miller Lite all the way.  It actually tastes like beer unlike watery bud light.  I never have any problem getting it from the vendors or concession stands.

• Content Count:  2,726

Drink your good beer before the game and get trashed. Only use the stadium beers for a Halftime recharge...lol

GO BULLS!!!

Archived