• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Papel Bum!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

No you don't... we don't need to board degrading to that level.

If you want to talk smack, fine, do it... but don't act like someone just stole your girlfriend/wife away from you.  Its just sports.  :)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,985
  • Days Won:  0

if i were a Rays fan id want the Yankees as far back as possible.

I agree with this one.

We are waiting to explode. We have been crippled with injuries (first Arod, Posada, then Damon, Matsui, Wang) and we arent playing to full potential yet obviously. If you let us stick around, we might just come back to bite you in the end. We were 10 games out at the break last year, and still won the wild card. You never know. I think its going to be an intersting 3 team race, and I wouldnt be surprised if the wild card doesnt come from the east.

"We"?  You live in Tampa.  If you want to say "we" go move to new york you piece of trash.  Go suck on gay rod and his 50 year old girl friend.

Atleast he is a real fan, Most the Rays "fans" couldn't even name a player on the team 5 years ago. Some people are loyal and dont just switch teams because they move. I understand that Tampa teams dont mean squat to you because if you ever had to move to South Florida you would be a Fins and Marlins fan.

You are a whiny little tool bag.

You are the main reason I hope the Rays finish outside of the playoff's.

How about the team make the playoffs before you act like they are something great. My pathetic Marlins have 2 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS. Your awesome Rays have ZERO winning seasons.

Tool bag.

Yeah, I went to Marlins games, back when the Daytona Cubs, and the Tampa Yankees had more fans in the seats. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,453
  • Days Won:  13

if i were a Rays fan id want the Yankees as far back as possible.

I agree with this one.

We are waiting to explode. We have been crippled with injuries (first Arod, Posada, then Damon, Matsui, Wang) and we arent playing to full potential yet obviously. If you let us stick around, we might just come back to bite you in the end. We were 10 games out at the break last year, and still won the wild card. You never know. I think its going to be an intersting 3 team race, and I wouldnt be surprised if the wild card doesnt come from the east.

"We"?  You live in Tampa.  If you want to say "we" go move to new york you piece of trash.  Go suck on gay rod and his 50 year old girl friend.

Atleast he is a real fan, Most the Rays "fans" couldn't even name a player on the team 5 years ago. Some people are loyal and dont just switch teams because they move. I understand that Tampa teams dont mean squat to you because if you ever had to move to South Florida you would be a Fins and Marlins fan.

You are a whiny little tool bag.

You are the main reason I hope the Rays finish outside of the playoff's.

How about the team make the playoffs before you act like they are something great. My pathetic Marlins have 2 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS. Your awesome Rays have ZERO winning seasons.

Tool bag.

Yeah, I went to Marlins games, back when the Daytona Cubs, and the Tampa Yankees had more fans in the seats. 

Ive never said that Miami has great fans, although id be willing to bet that the Marlins have never averaged less than the Daytona Cubs and Tampa Yankees combined.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,511
  • Days Won:  422

Man, I thought the three idiots in the stands in the movie Major League were bad... Lose two and all of a sudden, the team sucks... Love the Tampa fan base.. You show up for one week in the past 10 years and now next week the Trop will be empty again.

Did you post this in the wrong thread? It makes no sense here .....

Rays fans can't comprehend having fans live in other cities... they have trouble finding fans in their own city

see:  Bandwagon

NY/Boston/Chicago do not even have enough residences to contain all of their fans.  You can contain all of tampa's fan base in the lower bowl of Ray Jay :P

lol

Not sure what you're laughing at ...... You can contain all of Miami's fan base in the dugouts at Pro Player.

• Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

Im really rooting for the Rays this year, but I agree with FLSportsfan, this Singabull guy almost makes me want them to lose.  (which in the back of my mind i feel they wont make the playoffs, but I really want them to)

He calls people from Boston, NY, Chicago, etc trash.  Guy your state would have 3 post offices if it werent for those places.  

No one lived in Florida until the air conditioner was invented.  Out of towners built your economy to what it is today. not saying you wouldnt be fine without the invasion of out of towners but you would be like Alabama or Arkansas and not the great state that Florida has become.  

With your ignorant comments you remind me of this guy Ari I know.

• Content Count:  873
  • Days Won:  0

No people move here because mass and ny suck so much.  You don't see thousands of people leaving florida each year to move to ny or mass.  The northeast is crap, cold weather, ugly women, and homos.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,453
  • Days Won:  13

No people move here because mass and ny suck so much.  You don't see thousands of people leaving florida each year to move to ny or mass.  The northeast is crap, cold weather, ugly women, and homos.

This guy is special.  ::)

And people are leaving Florida now. So you are an uninformed tool bag.

With your ignorant comments you remind me of this guy Ari I know.

Dude, was that really necessary ....?

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Rays fans can't comprehend having fans live in other cities... they have trouble finding fans in their own city

see:  Bandwagon

NY/Boston/Chicago do not even have enough residences to contain all of their fans.  You can contain all of tampa's fan base in the lower bowl of Ray Jay :P

lol

Not sure what you're laughing at ...... You can contain all of Miami's fan base in the dugouts at Pro Player.

LOL

Archived