• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Papel Bum!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,985
  • Days Won:  0

Man, I thought the three idiots in the stands in the movie Major League were bad... Lose two and all of a sudden, the team sucks... Love the Tampa fan base.. You show up for one week in the past 10 years and now next week the Trop will be empty again.

Did you post this in the wrong thread? It makes no sense here .....

It is correct.  When the thread started that was all I could think of since the Rays have the best record in the league this season, they had a 7 game win streak, and generally kicking butt.  They lose two and the thread was just a whining about how the players suck, the team is going down.  I could just hear it all in Randy Quaid's whiny voice " Wild thing....You make my stomach turn...".. I just thought it funny. 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

No people move here because mass and ny suck so much.  You don't see thousands of people leaving florida each year to move to ny or mass.  The northeast is crap, cold weather, ugly women, and homos.

This is the modern day John Rocker.  What a class act.  

No one moves to New York, right?  What city provides more jobs than any other and people from all over the world move to everyday?  Ugly women?  Where do models and actresses work?  

Homos?  Ok Mr. Rocker, not like it matters but there are plenty of homos everywhere.  Look in the mirror, you just dont know yet.  

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

LOL... great Rocker reference... and its pretty fitting.  I wouldn't be surprised if singabull was on the juice too, just like his role model.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,453
  • Days Won:  13

LOL... great Rocker reference... and its pretty fitting.  I wouldn't be surprised if singabull was on the juice too, just like his role model.

wasnt Rocker a Ray?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,510
  • Days Won:  422

Man, I thought the three idiots in the stands in the movie Major League were bad... Lose two and all of a sudden, the team sucks... Love the Tampa fan base.. You show up for one week in the past 10 years and now next week the Trop will be empty again.

Did you post this in the wrong thread? It makes no sense here .....

It is correct.  When the thread started that was all I could think of since the Rays have the best record in the league this season, they had a 7 game win streak, and generally kicking butt.  They lose two and the thread was just a whining about how the players suck, the team is going down.  I could just hear it all in Randy Quaid's whiny voice " Wild thing....You make my stomach turn...".. I just thought it funny. 

Go back and read the posts leading up to your comment. There was no whining from Rays fans ..... Not exactly sure what you are basing that on.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,510
  • Days Won:  422

wasnt Rocker a Ray?

John Rocker a Ray ...... are you nuts??

::)

wasnt Rocker a Ray?

John Rocker a Ray ...... are you nuts??

::)

He was a Ray, what a classy organization, they signed a racist.

• Content Count:  760
  • Days Won:  0

Wow I missed a lot...

All I have to say is SIngabull, you dont know ****. THe very first baseball game I played was in New York, on a team called the Yankees, and the first ever MLB game I saw was at Yankee Stadium. I've been a fan since age 5 and I am not going to let my traveling and moving decide what team I root for. I will go to rays games and support the home team, when they arent playing the yanks. I did the same when I was in Baltimore. Seriously anyone who thinks you have to support a team just cause you live there does not know loyalty.

And plenty of people move to and from up north. Many of our college grads get jobs up north. Why? Well for starters the Florida economy sucks and you can make much more money up north. And the opportunities there are tremendous.

Anyway, Singabull, do us all a favor and throw your computer out your window.

Anyway, Singabull, do us all a favor and throw your computer out your window.

Best line ever

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

No people move here because mass and ny suck so much.  You don't see thousands of people leaving florida each year to move to ny or mass.  The northeast is crap, cold weather, ugly women, and homos.

This is the modern day John Rocker.  What a class act.  

No one moves to New York, right?  What city provides more jobs than any other and people from all over the world move to everyday?  Ugly women?  Where do models and actresses work?  

Homos?  Ok Mr. Rocker, not like it matters but there are plenty of homos everywhere.  Look in the mirror, you just dont know yet.  

Good post except actresses work in LA, you know that place with with all the movie studios. 

Archived