• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Papel Bum!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  17,453
  • Days Won:  13

Man, I thought the three idiots in the stands in the movie Major League were bad... Lose two and all of a sudden, the team sucks... Love the Tampa fan base.. You show up for one week in the past 10 years and now next week the Trop will be empty again.

I'm loving this. I got the popcorn in the microwave. Another loss tonight would be awesome. Almost as good as a Marlins win tonight.

I never thought it would get to this point, But I am a Yankee and Redsox fan for the rest of this season.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  873
  • Days Won:  0

Man, I thought the three idiots in the stands in the movie Major League were bad... Lose two and all of a sudden, the team sucks... Love the Tampa fan base.. You show up for one week in the past 10 years and now next week the Trop will be empty again.

I'm loving this. I got the popcorn in the microwave. Another loss tonight would be awesome. Almost as good as a Marlins win tonight.

I never thought it would get to this point, But I am a Yankee and Redsox fan for the rest of this season.

Well, I guess that's the best you can do after we kicked your pathetic marlin's @ss.

if i were a Rays fan id want the Yankees as far back as possible.

I agree with this one.

We are waiting to explode. We have been crippled with injuries (first Arod, Posada, then Damon, Matsui, Wang) and we arent playing to full potential yet obviously. If you let us stick around, we might just come back to bite you in the end. We were 10 games out at the break last year, and still won the wild card. You never know. I think its going to be an intersting 3 team race, and I wouldnt be surprised if the wild card doesnt come from the east.

"We"?  You live in Tampa.  If you want to say "we" go move to new york you piece of trash. 

I agree with this one.

We are waiting to explode. We have been crippled with injuries (first Arod, Posada, then Damon, Matsui, Wang) and we arent playing to full potential yet obviously. If you let us stick around, we might just come back to bite you in the end. We were 10 games out at the break last year, and still won the wild card. You never know. I think its going to be an intersting 3 team race, and I wouldnt be surprised if the wild card doesnt come from the east.

"We"?  You live in Tampa.  If you want to say "we" go move to new york you piece of trash.  Go suck on gay rod and his 50 year old girl friend.

Atleast he is a real fan, Most the Rays "fans" couldn't even name a player on the team 5 years ago. Some people are loyal and dont just switch teams because they move. I understand that Tampa teams dont mean squat to you because if you ever had to move to South Florida you would be a Fins and Marlins fan.

You are a whiny little tool bag.

You are the main reason I hope the Rays finish outside of the playoff's.

How about the team make the playoffs before you act like they are something great. My pathetic Marlins have 2 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS. Your awesome Rays have ZERO winning seasons.

Tool bag.

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Rays fans can't comprehend having fans live in other cities... they have trouble finding fans in their own city

see:  Bandwagon

NY/Boston/Chicago do not even have enough residences to contain all of their fans.  You can contain all of tampa's fan base in the lower bowl of Ray Jay :P

Rays fans can't comprehend having fans live in other cities... they have trouble finding fans in their own city

NY/Boston/Chicago do not even have enough residences to contain all of their fans.  You can contain all of tampa's fan base in the lower bowl of Ray Jay :P

lol

I agree with this one.

"We"?  You live in Tampa.  If you want to say "we" go move to new york you piece of trash.  Go suck on gay rod and his 50 year old girl friend.

Atleast he is a real fan, Most the Rays "fans" couldn't even name a player on the team 5 years ago. Some people are loyal and dont just switch teams because they move. I understand that Tampa teams dont mean squat to you because if you ever had to move to South Florida you would be a Fins and Marlins fan.

You are a whiny little tool bag.

You are the main reason I hope the Rays finish outside of the playoff's.

How about the team make the playoffs before you act like they are something great. My pathetic Marlins have 2 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS. Your awesome Rays have ZERO winning seasons.

Tool bag.

<------- deleted due to profanity ----->

Yeah, and I'm sure fenway pak was selling out in the 90's when the red sux were losing.  The bandwagon fans aren't natives. 

See: BUCS AND LIGHTNING

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Red sox have been selling out over capacity for ages. 

Now the ticket prices cost an arm and a leg and they still sell out.

having a fan base in the millions instead of the tens of thousands is a big help.

Nice classy statement there...

calling people sh!theads for no reason other than that they are rans of a different team and point out a fact about your teams blatantly obvious bandwagon... that is the sign of class right there.  ::) 

Quit with the profanity and acting like a tool and maybe you'd be taken more seriously.

I removed your profanity laced tirade at flsportsfan.

Red sox have been selling out over capacity for ages. 

Now the ticket prices cost an arm and a leg and they still sell out.

having a fan base in the millions instead of the tens of thousands is a big help.

Nice classy statement there...

calling people sh!theads for no reason other than that they are rans of a different team and point out a fact about your teams blatantly obvious bandwagon... that is the sign of class right there.  ::) 

Quit with the profanity and acting like a tool and maybe you'd be taken more seriously.

I removed your profanity laced tirade at flsportsfan.

i wish i saw it. I wanted to get a trise out of that clown

Archived