• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

My boy representing USF in the World Series of Poker - and get this...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

they offered him $1,000 to wear a sponsored shirt in the tourney... and he was like hell no... I'm wearing a USF shirt!

Go Bulls!

Go Devin... win the bracelet and make your university proud!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,378
  • Days Won:  1

Will he be on tv?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,578
  • Days Won:  29

Love the School Pride !

• Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

tremendous

I'm going to try and catch up with him in Vegas today. I'll see if he can post his experience on the board. He is a member of the Bullspen here. So, he does know about us on here. I think it's a first... A member on the board here on the WSOP. I was really hoping it would be Collin due to all the hard work he gave to USF for such minimal pay. In due time, he'll get his opportunity to shine. Does anyone think we can get a jersey for him to wear. That would be great pub for the school.

On a side note... Chilling in the airport bar waiting for my boys Robbie and Jorge... And ****... There are lots of big boobies everywhere at 8AM. God I love America, USF, and great plastic surgeons! Happy 4th!

That is awesome... Congrats. I'm sporting my USF shirt and hat as we speak boarding my plane to Vegas. Not too many hot chicks on this flight... But I'll be around the Flamingo pool and that will change soon enough. For those of you in Tampa, get to Vegas someday... This is weekend #5 for me this year and it's so worth going. What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. Happy 4th. The Sheriff has a buzz already!

• Content Count:  866
  • Days Won:  0

I almost went out for the $1500 event last Monday Sheriff.  So glad I didn't because it ended up selling out!  Plus 3000 chips and $25-50 blinds = M of 40 to start, and M of 20 after the first hour.  Hardly a deep stacker, and not a great structure for the price.  But the chance at a bracelet... ugh, I'll get one someday.  And 10k is just a little too much of my bankroll to be firing on the crap shoot that is the main event.  If your boy got a sponsorship offer, he must be at the tv table on Day 1B, which is totally awesome.  If he makes a run past Day 2A, we should have someone in athletics FedEx him a jersey.  I read the sponsorship rights for a final table appearance are worth as much as $100k-500k a man.  Plus with the restrictions put two years ago, logos can't be more than like 12 square inches, so he could wear the jersey AND a patch and get paid.  That was always my plan. 

I called you back about 3am this morning Sheriff, don't know if you got a missed call.  I have an open ticket on USAir I can use anytime, so it's been killing me to watch and not go.  And go check out Rehab Sunday night at Hard Rock, talent galore.

Well... Got a text from Devin that he doubled up at 9:33 PM last night. Later on that evening, he shot me a text at 3:43 AM that he ended the night up $41,000 in chips and was headed to day 2 on Tuesday. I passed out at 8 PM last night after spending the day by the topless pool at the

Flamingo looking at some boobies. Just woke up... Heading to the pool after getting jacked in the gym here. Everyone have a great day!

Archived