• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The Bulls the next Louisville?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Man, Josh Julmiste...I wish that kid would have shaped up.  He was turning into a monster.

Ah...drugs.  : /

GO BULLS!!!

Jeeze... you make it sound like his life is over. Wasn't it just weed?

His life in Football is over.  As a fan that's about all I care about.  Getting thet ax by smoking pot is a very stupid way to go.  He was showing a ton of potential.  Who knows where he could have ended up.

• Content Count:  1,471
  • Days Won:  0

Well there is no doubt that his football career is over. I agree that it's stupid that he got kicked off the team. but, that's the way the rules are and he broke them. However, i think it's obvious there needs to be some major rethinking in the law of how marijuana use is treated. What ruined that kids life? The pot itself or pot being illegal? Well it was his decision to smoke it, but about half of the country also makes that decision. Keep in mind that's just my personal opinion.

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Well there is no doubt that his football career is over. I agree that it's stupid that he got kicked off the team. but, that's the way the rules are and he broke them. However, i think it's obvious there needs to be some major rethinking in the law of how marijuana use is treated. What ruined that kids life? The pot itself or pot being illegal? Well it was his decision to smoke it, but about half of the country also makes that decision. Keep in mind that's just my personal opinion.

That's not what I meant.  I think players should get thrown off the team for smoking pot.  I meant, it was stupid of him to continue smoking pot.

• Content Count:  958

That's not what I meant.  I think players should get thrown off the team for smoking pot.  I meant, it was stupid of him to continue smoking pot.

Agreed...That kid had a lot of talent and he threw it away just for weed.

• Content Count:  1,471

Well he's probably too stoned to care right now.. ;)

• Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

Imagine if we had Julmiste lining up across from Selvie last year  :o

Archived