• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

***USF Night / Rays Game - PICK UP TICKETS AT TAILGATE***

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

This is now a definite go!  We have met our 20 person minimum, and now have 21 people going.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

Matt,  two more!

My wife and I are in!

SCHWEEEET!

We are now up to 24 folks!

• Content Count:  879
  • Days Won:  0

Ordered two last night via PayPal.  Thanks.

• Content Count:  883

Since I ordered my tix well before this idea came up and am not sitting with TBP crew, I was wondering if there was any interest or plans for a tailgate session?  That might be a good idea.  Anyone??? 

Since I ordered my tix well before this idea came up and am not sitting with TBP crew, I was wondering if there was any interest or plans for a tailgate session?  That might be a good idea.  Anyone??? 

TB, I stole your idea.  Sorry =)

I think a pre-game tailgate would be an AWESOME idea, and I'm all for organizing it (provided that I can get Grandma to come watch the kids early enough).

• Content Count:  883

I think a pre-game tailgate would be an AWESOME idea, and I'm all for organizing it (provided that I can get Grandma to come watch the kids early enough).

You didn't steal anything from me.  I just wish I would have waited a little while before I bought mine so I could have gone in with everyone.  If you want to do the tailgate I'd like to get involved.  Let me know what you're thinking.

You didn't steal anything from me.  I just wish I would have waited a little while before I bought mine so I could have gone in with everyone.  If you want to do the tailgate I'd like to get involved.  Let me know what you're thinking.

Let's wait and get a final number and then plan something.  Everyone will be driving separately from our group, so it can be an opt-in kind of tailgate.  At the very least, you and I can grill a few dogs and have some brews =)

Matt

• Content Count:  2,461

Unfortunately, I too bought tickets before this got going... I will have about 6 hardcore bulls with me... definitely would be down if you guys want to tailgate somewhere.

• Content Count:  2,567
  • Days Won:  1

We will be tailgating pretty early that day, trying to get the tailgating kinks out for football season.  I'd be in if some people wanted to park in the same vicinity.

Archived