• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What NEWS are you hoping to hear shortly

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,304
  • Days Won:  2

I'd like to hear how season ticket sales have gone.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,213
  • Days Won:  3

Zach Hanson:  We are on the brink of making a BCS run.  He  makes us better RIGHT AWAY.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Here is my list of six things:

1. Teeng Akol: Hoping he passes his SAT.

2. Gus Gillchrist: Hoping he gets a waiver and can play immediately.

3. David Bedford: Hoping he gets his AA, passes his last class in Tampa and qualifies.

4. Kalvin Bailley: Hoping he has gotten his AA from HCC and walks-on at USF.

5. R J Anderson: Hoping he joins the FB team now that he's out of professional baseball.

6. Zach Hanson: Hoping he chooses USF over KSU this weeekend and can play immediately.

1)Teeng Akol: Hoping he passes his SAT-This should be the 1st thing we hear about and I can't wait.

2)Gus Gillchrist: Hoping he gets a waiver and can play immediately-It could be the end of the summer before the NCAA declares Gilchrist eligible to play this season.I'll be checking this site everyday until the news comes down about this potentially great player.

3)It wasn't on the list but I am waiting to see who Stan gets next with the now open scholarship.This summer hasn't been boring because of the activities going on with the program.

Well, at least there is HOPE for BB this year. That's more than in the past few years.

"The puzzle is starting to fiit," Heath told Rivals today:

• South Florida has sent paperwork to the NCAA in hopes of obtaining immediate eligibility for forward Gus Gilchrist, a former four-star prospect who transferred from Maryland. "The puzzle is starting to fit in nicely," USF coach Stan Heath told Rivals.com. "Gilchrist is a great addition for us. I think he has the whole package. He's an outstanding talent and can help put USF on the map in the Big East in a big way." Whether or not they get Gilchrist, the Bulls will have Georgia transfer Mike Mercer available this season.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,594
  • Days Won:  424

My list:

1. Athletic Assoc. announces that the funds have been received to build the hoops practice facility.

2.  Athletic Assoc. announces that the funds have been received to build new softball and baseball stadiums.

3.  Athletic Assoc. announces that the funds have been received to build the new practice fields for football.

4.  Athletic Assoc. announces that the funds have been received to build the new tennis complex.

5.  Athletic Assoc. announces that the funds have been received to build a state-of-the-art indoor practice facility for football.

6.  Athletic Assoc. announces that fund raising has begun on a state-of-the-art on campus football stadium.

Is this asking too much?   :o ;D ;)

Normal

I'd change #5 to the renovation of the Sun Dome. We don't no steenking indoor practice facility ..... Those are for wimps.

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Sun dome renovations are already scheduled... so it doesn't really need to be in that list

• Content Count:  883
  • Days Won:  0

'gas prices see record drop and get down below $2.00 per gallon for the first time since 2004.'

Don't think it's gonna happen, but this would be the best news of all.  Sports are great and all, but my wallets hurting!

• Content Count:  12,461
  • Days Won:  25

That tomorrow is the last Friday in August!

• Content Count:  115

Im not expecting it, but I would love to hear KG's name called tonight at some point.  Love that guy he was such a blast to watch over the last two years.  An absolute animal on the glass, and the Sun Dome will not feel the same without him.

• Content Count:  291

That due to popular demand College Football has been move forward 2 months and begins Saturday June 28th.

Wishful thinking?

• Content Count:  3,030
  • Days Won:  2

1) Rutgers gets busted for recruiting violation

2)Ryan Giddons and Petey Smith from Armwood commit

3)Hanson commits and able to play this fall

4)Schiano gets offered Penn St job

5)Big East officials finally call press conference and admit to several blown calls in RU-USF game last year

..............yeah im bitter so what...............

Archived