• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Big East Opponent I hate the most / Poll

What BEAST football opponent do you hate the most  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

YOU TELL 'EM, BILLY!!!!

I remember those idiots at the tailgate.  Wasn't it Gregg that got the most pissed off?  And he's usually the calm one!!!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

YOU TELL 'EM, BILLY!!!!

I remember those idiots at the tailgate.  Wasn't it Gregg that got the most pissed off?  And he's usually the calm one!!!

I don't remember about Gregg, but I remember getting in between Alan and one of the douchebags and telling the kid he was in for it if he didn't walk away right away. Alan was piiiiisssseeddd

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

last day to vote, if you haven't already......

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

With the return of WVstatechamp1990, WVU might get a late push.  :)

• Content Count:  73
  • Days Won:  0

There are some WVU fans that get crazy because at halftime of the uc wvu game there was probably five fights in two minutes, but thats because beer is sold at our stadium and they love their beer

• Content Count:  13

Wow, hate is such a strong emotion. I usually root for all Big East teams when not playing league games. And I have welcomed the opposition from many schools, including USF to my tailgate parties at our home games, and will continue to. I personally cant stand UConn fans, but that is more from Basketball than football (Gino Aureima and Calhoun are tough to love). I have been to the last 3 USF/RU games and they have been SPECTACULAR games, regardless of rooting interest. Wish you all the success other than on 11/15/08 (I am gonna have to see that one on TV), and hope to see a few of you in 09 at the newly renovated stadium. Feel free to drop by and have a nice Italian Hotdog and a few coldies, I am at the RAC parking lot, near the back.

GO KNIGHTS

• Content Count:  412

Nice, doing what you can to represent Rutgers the right way, I like that.

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

Wow, hate is such a strong emotion. I usually root for all Big East teams when not playing league games. And I have welcomed the opposition from many schools, including USF to my tailgate parties at our home games, and will continue to. I personally cant stand UConn fans, but that is more from Basketball than football (Gino Aureima and Calhoun are tough to love). I have been to the last 3 USF/RU games and they have been SPECTACULAR games, regardless of rooting interest. Wish you all the success other than on 11/15/08 (I am gonna have to see that one on TV), and hope to see a few of you in 09 at the newly renovated stadium. Feel free to drop by and have a nice Italian Hotdog and a few coldies, I am at the RAC parking lot, near the back.

GO KNIGHTS

I agree, I am for all BEAST teams winning all of their games, except when they play USF.  The goal of the poll was to see who people dislike the most.  Yes, hate is probably a strong word.  I guess I was trying to get a sense for what rivalries exist.  Looks like USF fans feel the biggest rivalry is Rutgers.  They feel WVU is second, then Cinci. 

Each of us has good and bad experiences with certain games, from tailgating, sitting next to fans, maybe traveling to see a game or two.  We bring those into our prejudices.  Clearly the Prejudice agains RU is the highest, for whatever reason (see those people have stated). 

Not saying all RU fans suck, but obviously some bad blood with in the opinions of many USF minds.  Glad to see there are some RU fans who are a little more neutral.

• Content Count:  412

GO KNIGHTS

I agree, I am for all BEAST teams winning all of their games, except when they play USF.  The goal of the poll was to see who people dislike the most.  Yes, hate is probably a strong word.  I guess I was trying to get a sense for what rivalries exist.  Looks like USF fans feel the biggest rivalry is Rutgers.  They feel WVU is second, then Cinci. 

Each of us has good and bad experiences with certain games, from tailgating, sitting next to fans, maybe traveling to see a game or two.  We bring those into our prejudices.   Clearly the Prejudice agains RU is the highest, for whatever reason (see those people have stated).   

Not saying all RU fans suck, but obviously some bad blood with in the opinions of many USF minds.   Glad to see there are some RU fans who are a little more neutral.

I would say that WVU is our biggest rivalry, but I voted for Rutgers based on dislike.

• 2 months later...

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Bump, for those who might have missed this poll earlier, or just want to vent again. LOL

Archived