• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Big East Opponent I hate the most / Poll

What BEAST football opponent do you hate the most  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  398
  • Days Won:  0

Rutgers.  I can't stand their fans and we should not have lost to them the past 2 football games.  No excuses.

Same. Exactly my feelings.

I was in the Sun Dome during the game and I was so angry, I was fighting back tears.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

go read Rutgers rivals site and everyone will list them #1.......bashing Steele's ranking of us and our "questionable" hardship waivers and academics.......very arrogant fans.

You can thank the UCiF Rivals masses.  They throw all of the old newstories and stereotypes about USF on the Rutgers board, and the Rutgers people believe it all.  They also somehow managed to dupe the Rutgers people into believing that UCF would be a great addition for the Big East.

• Content Count:  412

go read Rutgers rivals site and everyone will list them #1.......bashing Steele's ranking of us and our "questionable" hardship waivers and academics.......very arrogant fans.

You can thank the UCiF Rivals masses.  They throw all of the old newstories and stereotypes about USF on the Rutgers board, and the Rutgers people believe it all.  They also somehow managed to dupe the Rutgers people into believing that UCF would be a great addition for the Big East.

Then they should be hated for their idiocy, pure and simple.

Guest BasketBull.

I want Rutgers on a platter!

--we owe those bastages big time.

When we kick their collective a$$e$ this year, let's pretend to rush the field and then get right back in the stands.

• Content Count:  849

This is why I said Buttgers is more of a rival than UCiF....look at the hate on this board

• Content Count:  1,985

Rutgers, because that is all you heard last year was how strong they were. 

The WVU fans are fine down here.  The only problems I saw was when our fans started going overboard with some real nasty comments.  To be honest, I had to tell some of our own fans to shut it down.  They were personal and nasty.  I like good smack talk, but getting personal on  a fan that is there supporting their team is tacky.

The UCF fans though are without a doubt the worst.  Hands down, and I am from Philly, so I know bad fans.

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

Looks like USF hate Rutgers the most....  I am surprised the results were so overwhelming.....

• Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

I grew up in Pittsburgh and hated Pitt, but Rutgers gets my vote  I hate  Schiano!

• Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

I hate Rutgers with all my being. Can't stand the team, can't find myself to root for them even in bowl season and during the OOC schedule to make the conference look better, and I absolutely can't stand their fans. In the last 3 years, the ONLY time we ever came close to having a fight or anything break out at any of our tailgates, it was with obnoxiously drunk Rutgers fans 2 years ago.

• Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

This is why I said Buttgers is more of a rival than UCiF....look at the hate on this board

There is no question in my mind that Rutgers is more of a rival than UCiF. No question. I could give two violation about UCiF, I just find it funny how badly they want to be us. But Rutgers just pisses me off. Just hearing anything about their football team gets me steamed. And if we find a way to lose to them again this year, I'm going on a baby-punching spree

Archived