• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Big East Opponent I hate the most / Poll

What BEAST football opponent do you hate the most  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

i did not attend the game between us, this is the first complaint i heard about our fans, what did they do?

I can't speak about you fans at RayJay, but I do remember one of your players making a throat slashing gesture to USF in the endzone at Cincy the year before. Was he ever disciplined for doing that?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  5,236
  • Days Won:  2

Buttgers is the clear and obvious answer.

anyone who chooses otherwise is not a real Bulls fan, Rezz.

• Content Count:  4,642
  • Days Won:  0

In this order: Rutgers, Cincy & Pitt (tied), UL, WVU, UConn, Syracuse

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

dont hate any of our opponents

it sounds like most of you are envious of the teams that beat us

I don't hate any of our BEast rivals, but it said hate most also meaning like least.  It had to UConn

• Content Count:  1,894

Don't get me wrong, I don't like Rutgers at all. I do respect them a tad bit more than cinci. I hate Cinci because they are the most like us. They are a similar team that we just can't seem to beat right now and I can't stand it. Out of all the games I'm going to get the most intense and out of control will be the Cinci and Rutgers, and Uconn because those are the games that give us the most trouble. I hate those teams, they just make me sick.

• Content Count:  1,180
  • Days Won:  1

There were a couple Cinci fans running around after the game. They started to pick a fight with a couple of people. That "couple of people" grew to about 20... They lost ;)

• Content Count:  1,412

really, then I guess I am not, see if you talk to anyone who has been around the program or played athletics and didn't just jump on the bandwagon then you would know Louisville is filled with the biggest bunch of pricks anywhere.  Always have and always will, Petrino is ***** and he was the perfect front man for them.

Those cocksuckers thought they were bigger than life even when they blew.

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

Rutgers wins. I hate West Virginia's fans more than their school. And it's just annoying that USF can't beat Cincinnati consistently at anything and hasn't been able to for almost 15 years.

I actually met a bus load of WVU fans before the game while tailgating and they were pretty cool.  Hung out, drank beer with them, and we took pictures together.  Of course they were transplants to Florida from WVU, so they no longer lived up north. Actually bussed in from Orlando together.

That being said, I did see a group near us in the RV parking area that included this fat, unattractive chick who was drunk out of her gourd, who was flipping every USF person two birds as they walked by (even if they had kids with them) and shouted obscenities.  I imagine she has been pissed ever since they repo'ed her trailer....  She was the exception from what I saw, though... 

I actually respect what they did with the program, even if we did squash them like grapes the past two years.....  and crushed their NC hopes...

dont hate any of our opponents

it sounds like most of you are envious of the teams that beat us

Nope, not envy for teams that beat us.

Actually just hate Rutgers and yes losing did not help that impression.  Never liked them, and got sick of hearing analysts talk about how great they are....   Dont like the coach, felt the refs screwed us.  Most of all, glad Ray Rice is gone so we can pound them into oblivion this year.  I will still hate them, but not as much...

really, then I guess I am not, see if you talk to anyone who has been around the program or played athletics and didn't just jump on the bandwagon then you would know Louisville is filled with the biggest bunch of pricks anywhere.  Always have and always will, Petrino is ***** and he was the perfect front man for them.

Those cocksuckers thought they were bigger than life even when they blew.

Good points (at least most of them).  I hate Loserville too, probably my second choice though.  Rutgers still is number 1 for me.

Archived