• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

#1 WVU vs #2 USF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  526
  • Days Won:  0

That could be the scenario if both teams are undefeated.  Unlikely?  probably.  Impossible?  No way. 

That would be a banner day for the BEAST.

I've said that we go 10-2 on the season however last year I never thought that we would be one play from winning the BEAST either. 

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

In this scenario, let's say number 3 has two losses. Would it be possible to have a rematch in the national championship game?

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

It's already predicted on Scout.com!!!!

• Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

In this scenario, let's say number 3 has two losses. Would it be possible to have a rematch in the national championship game?

Sure, Michigan was pushing for that a few years back when everyone thought Ohio State and Michigan were head and shoulders above everyone else, of course Florida ended up getting into that NC game and we all know what happened.  I think most voters would be reluctant to 1) put a non-conference champion in the NC game, 2) See a rematch of a game played that late in the season, and 3) have two teams from the same conference playing each other.  All that being said, it is certainly possible.  A lot of voters picked Michigan to play OSU.

• Content Count:  266
  • Days Won:  1

That could be the scenario if both teams are undefeated.  Unlikely?  probably.  Impossible?  No way. 

I've said that we go 10-2 on the season however last year I never thought that we would be one play from winning the BEAST either. 

We lose 3

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

We lose 3

Wow! What a stunning evaluation of the upcoming season.  You've convinced me!

Which 3?  Why?

• Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Ugh. Way too early to say we'l be undefeated and nothing we've done last year leadme to believe it's possible yet.

10 wins is a real possibility, undefeated heading intop the last week. I can't say that yet

• Content Count:  765

that would be pretty cool but I have a hard believing WVU will go undefeated heading into that game. I won't speculate on USF's chances for the same since I am a firm believer in the jinx factor

Forget the jinx factor, I have this bias that makes it very hard for me to evaluate our team.  At this point I am feeling good about our chances, but honestly that is true every year.  ;D

• Content Count:  2,213
  • Days Won:  3

that would be pretty cool but I have a hard believing WVU will go undefeated heading into that game. I won't speculate on USF's chances for the same since I am a firm believer in the jinx factor

Agree about WVU.  Game #13 of the Bill Stewart era will be less warm and fuzzy than game #1 was.  Next time, WVU may want to interview the coach they hire.

I'll abstain from repeating my USF prediction.

• Content Count:  760

I see the summer heat is causing everyone to daydream...

Although, I hope this one comes true  ;D

Archived