• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Gotta hand it to DawgPound

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,239
  • Days Won:  0

Lol till I learn how to fly?...That's the thing.. I don't care what you have to say so its useless to respond. I use this forum for strictly usf information.

Then stay on the main board.  You'll get your info there.

I sit back and watch you post this after that trying to sound like the next best thing since the spell check. I just don't feel it.

I am.  Why shouldn't you, me or anyone else not think you're the best(and yes, I did a double negative)?  It's not a question of why am I(or anyone else) that good, but a question of how are we not?

I think you spend to much of your salary time on here trying to put people down.

It's not that often.

When I graduate this year and eventually find myself in the career that I desire, I hope I'm not as bitter as you in my life.

Bitter?  Who me?  Why would I be bitter?  I just got promoted(with more $$ too), have a loving girl, great memories from my time in school and plenty ahead of me.  Now why would I be bitter?  Because of you or Cyberbull?  Uh, no.  In fact, any contempt or additional thought concerning this board goes away after I make my post.  It's merely one of a few message boards I look at.  Anyway, keep that career idealism going.  I'm sure you'll get there one day.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,894

There is a difference between having confidence in life and just thinking your the best in useless situations. There is a time and a place for it as well. In baseball when I played...I could agree, you must be confident and think your the best. In your profession as baseball was mine for a small time period, there is a use. On thebullspen forum is not a time where I think I am the best. I don't take pride in trying to "submit" a perfectly written "assignment" to my professor Dawg-Pound or other similar people who try to correct people for a living. I post for fun,...I question your motive..take care Dawg-Pound. If it makes you feel better. Your older, more successful,more intelligent, and I won't have the same happiness in life with my usf degree. You win. Lol. I bet you'll sleep good now.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

So anyway, as I was saying. I gotta hand it to Dawgpound.  With all the UCF related trouble, he certainly hasn't gone into hiding like some other UCF folks that visited this board in years past.

• Content Count:  442

It is not going into "hiding", but in my case, I have been extremely busy starting a new company, spliting up my old company and of course playing poker.  ;)  I have managed to keep reading your board and as always find it amusing and good for a few laughs.  We will have annual UCF/usf tailgate as Matt and I will put together something for everyone.

• Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

So anyway, as I was saying. I gotta hand it to Dawgpound.  With all the UCF related trouble, he certainly hasn't gone into hiding like some other UCF folks that visited this board in years past.

Yup, he could have certainly taken the cowardly way out and just disappeared. If I ever met Dawg in person, I wouldn't mind sharing a few frosty ones with him.

• Content Count:  2,657
  • Days Won:  1

To answer your question, I very much believe newspaper companies have agendas. 

Well at least this thread wasn't a complete waste of time  ;)

That is not really fair to beat writers like Greg Auman, who does a fair job being objective, but in general the media goes out of its way many times to sensationalize stories. USF fans have been saying this for years, but most UCiF fans didn't "get it" (to steal a KL phrase).

If everything was puppies and rainbows(coined from this forum)

I believe one of Bulliever's favorite alltime posters (SoCalBull) coined this phrase....

"Puppies and milkshakes" is also an acceptable derivative.

Bottom line for me is simple: if Plancher's death had played at USF, we would NEVER hear the end of it. Regardless of the 'facts' or pending investigation.

I'm paying to post on this board by the word, so I'm done....

Paisa, I'll be at Beach's tailgate and would love to throw a few cold ones back.  Hell, despite to poo flinging here, I'd share a brew with anyone here.  After all, it's easy to turn the switch off.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

It is not going into "hiding", but in my case, I have been extremely busy starting a new company, spliting up my old company and of course playing poker.  ;)  I have managed to keep reading your board and as always find it amusing and good for a few laughs.  We will have annual UCF/usf tailgate as Matt and I will put together something for everyone.

I'm not talking about you unless you're Phl and/or Knight_Light or one of his merry band of zombies.  :)

• 2 weeks later...

• Content Count:  2,661

In the spirit of the original post, I tip my hat to DawgPound for his contributions to this forum.

DP, I don't live in Florida anymore so I can't buy you a beer at this year's game... but if UCF ever makes the College World Series (now in Omaha through 2030!) I offer my hospitality.

The CWS would be nice.  UCF needs to get past the regional jinx that has kept some of our better teams from getting to Omaha.

Archived