• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

West Virginia Travel

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,691
  • Days Won:  0

We are at the Best Western. I would never pay $116 a night for an Econo Lodge. Also, I thought I remember the Econo Lodge being a little bit further away than the Best Western.

there are 2 econo lodges...supposedly the one for $116 is closer than the bw

i imagine both are dumps...booked the bw...can cancel w/o penalty so nothing to lose for now

the bw is less than 2 miles so i assume it can be walked?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,307

I kind of have the same issue...my birthday is the day after the game (Dec 7th) so I'd only be 25 for one of the days I'd have a rental. Not sure how a car company would handle that. Plus I'd be risking the lives of every person involved if I ever had to drive in snow...I did it once and let's just say in less than a mile several UNH students were lucky to not have their lives taken.

Realistically how many people do you think you could get to go? I'd consider getting a total of 4 tickets...it's just hard to say who'd be willing to go this far ahead and without knowing what, if anything, the game will mean

Oh and I talked to Anwar yesterday! He's hoping to make the West Virginia a "New Alumni" event...so that'd be good tiimes!

I don't know if I'd be able to find anyone else, which is why if you can't find anyone I'd be more than happy to join you.  Maybe we can get someone else to rent the car... stupid fees!  I want to find someone so I can book my stuff, the long one waits the higher prices go.  I'll update you if I find anyone else.

• Content Count:  5,241

Find a friend or fellow bulls fan staying in your area and hitch a ride!

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  815

that's part of why I was considering the USF travel thing for the hotel. I've never been to Pitt and it seems that'd be the best airport to fly into. Plus with the rental car thing the motorcoach to the game is very tempting.

• Content Count:  2,307

that's part of why I was considering the USF travel thing for the hotel. I've never been to Pitt and it seems that'd be the best airport to fly into. Plus with the rental car thing the motorcoach to the game is very tempting.

All the packages I've looked into would have me staying in Pitt.  $240 for flight and hotel isn't bad at all.  Drive is about an hour to Morgantown.  Plus, there's lots more to do in Pitt than WV.

• Content Count:  17

Alright everyone I need some help to understand this! haha heres the deal...

Im a senior at USF....I have yet to be able to attend a bulls away game until now. I plan on making the 16 hour drive up to WVU with 3 other friends for the final game. Now I see on gousfbulls.com the time to request road game tickets is Nov. 16th, is there anyway to get tickets before this? * For a reasonable Price* I guess what i am asking is how does everyone get their tickets? The same way that I will have to? or is their an easier better way so that I can rest assure that i will have a ticket and can start planning. same thing for my friend, he is an alumni, so can i request him a ticket when I do mine? or is it only for current students!? I hope i explained this well enough for everyone to understand....and I hope someone can help me so that I can not worrie about this.! Thanks Everyone! GO BULLS!

• Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

It is my understanding that the University reserved 500 tickets for out-of-state games to be sold to students who would like to go. If you are going to purchase your tickets through the student allotment then I would guess that you would have to wait until Nov. 16. As for the rest of us, as season ticket holders and Bulls Club members we were able to purchase our tickets already. We do not have tickets in hand, but they have been purchased and will be shipped to us once they are received by USF from WVU. I would try calling 1-800-Go-Bulls and clarifying everything with them. They just may allow you to buy now from the "non-student" allotment. To put it in perspective, there were 1,000 tickets reserved for the UCiF game for students, and I do not think all of those were sold. The only way I see the 500 for WVU selling out is if we are still undefeated come Nov. 16.

• Content Count:  17

Awesome! thank you so much for clearing that up for me! I was just so confused! haha well I'll give that number a call on monday to figure out what I have to do..and I hope to see you all there!

• 1 month later...

Archived