• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF basketball fans. Does USF "get it" or am I wasting my time...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,103
  • Days Won:  0

they eventually want to close off two of the tunnels in the Sundome and put more seats there, making the stands almost surround the entire court.  they are also going to add suites to the stadium, as is evident by the suite that has been added in recent years.  just some of the renovations that are gonna be done to the seating.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

I think the rennovations are more of a dream than reality.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,650
  • Days Won:  424

Most things like this start as dreams ...

like the time I scored with Denise Richards?

We can't even build a dining facility, where are we gonna get the millions to renovate the Sun Dome?

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

I don't :)

• Content Count:  2,661

The O'Connell Center in Gainesville is almost an exact replica of the SunDome. It's been called on of the hardest places to play in the country.

...yeah, by **** "Wherever I Am Right Now Is The Best Place In The Country" Vitale, when the Gators had Final Four talent. But I bet you San Diego State finds the ambience equal to a December game at the Sun Dome in every way, except for the color scheme.

Always the optimist Velcro.

I just don't see it happening for a long time.

• Content Count:  468

You are an OSU troll that only comes on to post about the negatives. Please go finger paint by numbers, at least that is productive.

You are an idiot jfc, the school has attempted to get back to the dance. Making the wrong choice in hiring doesnt help...joining the Big East at a low point is even worse. The goal is obviously to get to the top, and if you cant see the progress Stan Heath has made you are blind... which you admit in the first post... you dont even pay attention to USF basketball until its time to troll.

Idiot. Nice. Actually have my master's degree...and a FELLOW USF alumni...glad you're so overwhelmingly happy to hear the OTHER sides to things. You're life must be full of roses, pleasantries, and happy-go-lucky jollies. I'm happy for you.

No, not a troll. No, not going to view EVERYTHING through Gold & Green goggles. Yes, OSU fan. Rooted for them WAY BEFORE I ever even heard of USF...much less decided to attend college there. Not going to not be a fan just because I went somewhere else. Know MANY of you root for another team...had to if you're in your 40's waiting for USF to get their heads out of there asses and decide to get a football team. I have ZERO dilema until USF and OSU play. Then, I will root for USF. Period.

Furthermore, I'm not going to say things I don't believe just because all of you want to think things are great when that isn't always the case. No, I continue to NOT LIKE CJL. I'm thinking I'm gaining some fans for THE DARK SIDE on that one. Embarassing loss to a team that didn't even have their starting QB playing. Nice game prep. As for the present coach...don't really know that much about him...or what is going on. That is simply why I started this thread. For all I know about him things are heading in the right direction...things will get better soon...USF will make the NCAA tournament next season. What I said was that it was hard getting any type of 'feel' of how things were going down there when I live so far away from Tampa and don't get to see that many games.

Said awhile back that Huggins wouldn't have been a bad fit for USF. Hell, if you can give President Slick Willy the benefit-of-the-doubt of a do-over...then why not a HC that had a few drinks? Guess I was wrong about that too. Oh, wait...no I wasn't because WVU is IN the big dance and it's pretty amazing that a coach that has this type of bio was poo poo'd by so many of you: He is one of only 5 active Division I coaches with 600 career victories. Huggins has been to 15 total NCAA tournaments, including 14 of the last 15 seasons. Huggins' teams have participated in the postseason 22 of 25 times. Huggins has averaged 23.6 wins per season, including 25.6 his last 15 years. So, guess like most other things we'll all just have to wait and see how the new coach pans out.

Oh, and if you want to starting yelling about how USF would NEVER hired a Huggins-type coach and that their standards are set SO HIGH...I simply wonder why CJL's players can't keep from getting arrested/in trouble.   ???

So, bash away on that one...

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,650
  • Days Won:  424

Oh, and if you want to starting yelling about how USF would NEVER hired a Huggins-type coach and that their standards are set SO HIGH...I simply wonder why CJL's players can't keep from getting arrested/in trouble.   ???

So, bash away on that one...

Really no need to bash away at all. The utter cluelessness of that statement pretty much does a good job in and of itself ...

• Content Count:  500

I'm sure daddy's proud of you JFC.

Archived