• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Butters/King supported by Matt Grothe

flsportsfan83

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  771
  • Days Won:  0

I will say congrats today, but some might want to change what they have of their facebook profile.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  565

I will say congrats today, but some might want to change what they have of their facebook profile.

If you're thinking what I'm thinking, having a very controversial picture on your profile, I absolutely agree. What this person did is over the line, big time.

• Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

If you're thinking what I'm thinking, having a very controversial picture on your profile, I absolutely agree. What this person did is over the line, big time.

What that person did is classless. I hope he gets slammed for it.

I think he will... I found out it only costs 14 dollars to print up 200 flyers at Staples... thankfully I got a screenshot before he went super secret.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,461
  • Days Won:  13

I think he will... I found out it only costs 14 dollars to print up 200 flyers at Staples... thankfully I got a screenshot before he went super secret.

what are we speaking of?

what are we speaking of?

never mind.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,461
  • Days Won:  13

the better ticket won, Im sure it just sour grapes from the losers on the election.

• Content Count:  552

if its what i saw it wasnt from either canidate in the run off but another one... am i correct?

if its what i saw it wasnt from either canidate in the run off but another one... am i correct?

yep. It was something in true bad taste from a vice-presidential candidate in the primary election. He choose to switch his profile picture out to something that was not only disgraceful, but something that truly lacked class. I am proud of my heritage, and admit there has been some things that the Germans screwed up on. The person in question posted the similarity of an iconic flag that should never be raised, much less propagated in any form.

• Content Count:  478

yep. It was something in true bad taste from a vice-presidential candidate in the primary election. He choose to switch his profile picture out to something that was not only disgraceful, but something that truly lacked class. I am proud of my heritage, and admit there has been some things that the Germans screwed up on. The person in question posted the similarity of an iconic flag that should never be raised, much less propagated in any form.

people are such morons. one thing my daddy taught me: you can't fix stupid.

Archived