• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Butters/King supported by Matt Grothe

flsportsfan83

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  17,461
  • Days Won:  13

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  624
  • Days Won:  0

That's because Grothe is a smart kid. These 2 candidates (Butters/King) are capable of doing very good things for our Athletics program! They are constantly trying to get as many of the students involved with on-campus activities, something this university lacks very much.

• Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

That's because Grothe is a smart kid. These 2 candidates (Butters/King) are capable of doing very good things for our Athletics program! They are constantly trying to get as many of the students involved with on-campus activities, something this university lacks very much.

Then why did King wear blue to the USF/UF baseball game last year?  ;)

The president of UCF was on campus today to support Hall/Taylor. The FSU SG president also endorsed Hall/Taylor. I think these two guys know a lot more than Grothe about elections.

There's a huge difference between saying you can get something done and actualy knowing you can get something done.

• Content Count:  771

fyi:

Grothe was drinking with them - for free... people buying votes like this ::)

And for what it is worth... his truck was tagged up in Hall/Taylor graphics...

Tom King is a very smart guy and a huge supporter of USF athletics.

I have been to a few away games with Tom and most home basketball games. Tom has been a member of the Student Bulls Club. The guy really cares about Athletics

I know Tom King isn't stupid. I know him through Student Bulls Club.

When it comes to Athletics, I'm almost positive that Hall/Taylor is the only ticket that has involved Athletics in to their platform.

• Content Count:  565

Then why did King wear blue to the USF/UF baseball game last year?  ;)

The president of UCF was on campus today to support Hall/Taylor. The FSU SG president also endorsed Hall/Taylor. I think these two guys know a lot more than Grothe about elections.

There's a huge difference between saying you can get something done and actualy knowing you can get something done.

And there's a huge difference in knowing people that do stuff and actually doing something. The UCF president was on campus? Swell. FSU SG President? Super. Please alert these two to get to the polls on the double!

No need to be rude.

The point is, these two officials from other Florida universities would like to work with Justin Hall in Tallahassee. As much as I love Grothe, I'd rather have other presidents from schools I hate to back my campaign rather than the QB of my own school.

No need to be rude.

The point is, these two officials from other Florida universities would like to work with Justin Hall in Tallahassee. As much as I love Grothe, I'd rather have other presidents from schools I hate to back my campaign rather than the QB of my own school.

where are the other SG Presidents? There are what 9 schools in the State University System.

Obviously not interested in either ticket.

Whoever is announced winner tonight will bring change to USF, and I think we all agree that a change is what we desperately need.

Archived