• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Noel Devine in some trouble

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,297
  • Days Won:  0

Eeek.. Husni better hope that the WVU crowd doesn't get a hold of him for getting Noel in trouble.

And I really would like to see Noel stay out of trouble also.

Bar fights--- the other thing I don't know about is what is Devine-- a true sophomore-- doing in a bar? Is it illegal?

Well, true sophomore means he's what 18 - 19........he would be allowed into most bars since he's over 18........but the question is, was he drinking illegally........10 bucks says he was getting his swerve on. 

Your pretty ignorant if you think some of our footbulls who are under 21 aren't in bars on the weekends.  These are college kids and college kids will get into bars underage and will actually do it a lot easier if they are football players. I love the double standards around here.   

You talking to me?  Because if you are, then you are preaching to the choir.  That was the point of my comment.  I'm guessing that yes, he is underage and drinking in a bar.  DUH!!

WHO ON THIS BOARD HAS NOT DRANK UNDERAGE AT A BAR?  I'm not raising my hand.

Though, I will tell you.........I have managed to drink underage at a bar without assaulting another human being. 

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Eeek.. Husni better hope that the WVU crowd doesn't get a hold of him for getting Noel in trouble.

Bar fights--- the other thing I don't know about is what is Devine-- a true sophomore-- doing in a bar? Is it illegal?

Well, true sophomore means he's what 18 - 19........he would be allowed into most bars since he's over 18........but the question is, was he drinking illegally........10 bucks says he was getting his swerve on. 

Your pretty ignorant if you think some of our footbulls who are under 21 aren't in bars on the weekends.  These are college kids and college kids will get into bars underage and will actually do it a lot easier if they are football players. I love the double standards around here.   

You talking to me?  Because if you are, then you are preaching to the choir.  That was the point of my comment.  I'm guessing that yes, he is underage and drinking in a bar.  DUH!!

WHO ON THIS BOARD HAS NOT DRANK UNDERAGE AT A BAR?  I'm not raising my hand.

Though, I will tell you.........I have managed to drink underage at a bar without assaulting another human being. 

nah not at you.  I should have cosigned what you said before posing my thoughts.   

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  175

I agree that college kids go to bars underage and drink--- just about everyone does really.

But I was surprised that the article didn't bother to play up that angle-- seems to me if it had been in the trib about a USF player the angle would include that line of thinking.

• Content Count:  500

This is nothing new for Noel.

Would you care to elaborate? He's been in previous bar fights? Has he ever been arrested? Has he even been charged in this allegation?

Look up his record card in h/s. Suspended for fighting a cop, suspended for fighting class mates. He should look into a career in UFC.

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

Was this a bar or more of an adult establishment? I know WV has it's fair share of "clubs'

Would you care to elaborate? He's been in previous bar fights? Has he ever been arrested? Has he even been charged in this allegation?

Look up his record card in h/s. Suspended for fighting a cop, suspended for fighting class mates. He should look into a career in UFC.

Yes because getting in fights is all you need to get into MMA  ::)  ignorance is bliss. 

• Content Count:  526

Yes because getting in fights is all you need to get into MMA  ::)  ignorance is bliss. 

I'm not looking to stick up for everyone but I think that it was pretty obvious to me that the UFC comment was made in an effort to be sarcastic  ::).  Its clear that ND doesnt have the physical or mental make up to be in UFC.  Sometimes we need not take ourselves too seriously. 

I'm not looking to stick up for everyone but I think that it was pretty obvious to me that the UFC comment was made in an effort to be sarcastic  ::).  Its clear that ND doesnt have the physical or mental make up to be in UFC.  Sometimes we need not take ourselves too seriously. 

Thanks captain save a rizzo

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

February 19, 2008

WVU's Devine allegedly involved in altercation

MORGANTOWN -- At least two West Virginia football players, including freshman tailback Noel Devine, have been accused of attacking two other students outside a Morgantown bar Saturday night, although no one has been arrested or charged with a crime.

By Dave Hickman

Staff writer

MORGANTOWN -- At least two West Virginia football players, including freshman tailback Noel Devine, have been accused of attacking two other students outside a Morgantown bar Saturday night, although no one has been arrested or charged with a crime.

According to a report filed by a Morgantown Police Department officer, Husni M. Sangarie said he and a friend were attacked by Devine, fellow freshman Jock Sanders and perhaps other football players after all of them were kicked out of Club Z.

According to the report, Sangarie said he could identify Devine and Sanders and assumed the others in their group were also football players.

West Virginia football coach Bill Stewart did not immediately return a phone call seeking comment Tuesday afternoon.

According to the police report, which was summarized in Tuesday's edition of the Dominion Post, Sangarie told police that he and friends were inside Club Z when both his group and the group that included Devine and Sanders were told by bouncers to leave the bar after a commotion. Outside the bar, Sangarie said someone hit him in the back of the head.

Sangarie said he fell to the ground and then was kicked and punched by Devine, Sanders and the others in their group. Ryan Lewis, who was with Sangarie, said he was also punched and kicked.

When police arrived in response to a call, the report filed said Sangarie had a "busted upper and lower lip" and that Lewis complained of shoulder pain. Both refused medical treatment.

HE IS FAST

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

the usc underage boys are in the bars in los angeles

Archived