• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Noel Devine in some trouble

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  117
  • Days Won:  0

This is nothing new for Noel.

Would you care to elaborate? He's been in previous bar fights? Has he ever been arrested? Has he even been charged in this allegation?

Look up his record card in h/s. Suspended for fighting a cop, suspended for fighting class mates. He should look into a career in UFC.

No links?  Fighting cops result in arrests 100% of the time yet he hasn't ever been arrested. I'm seriously sick of athlete bashing and in Devines case its miraculous he's made it this far in light of the loss of his parents at a young age and the poverty he endured. I'm not so sure I wouldn't have been in heaps of trouble without the strong family structure I was blessed to have.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  737

You would have to be suicidal to press charges against a star player like Devine in Morgantown.

Remember when Pat MaCaffee got all those death threats after missing a couple field goals vs Pitt?

• Content Count:  9,765
  • Days Won:  9

Shouldn't this be on the Big East Board?  This has no direct relevance to USF.

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

Shouldn't this be on the Big East Board?  This has no direct relevance to USF.

Just gives us a chance to bash that girl school to the north.

• Content Count:  500

This is nothing new for Noel.

Would you care to elaborate? He's been in previous bar fights? Has he ever been arrested? Has he even been charged in this allegation?

Look up his record card in h/s. Suspended for fighting a cop, suspended for fighting class mates. He should look into a career in UFC.

Yes because getting in fights is all you need to get into MMA  ::)  ignorance is bliss. 

I'm not looking to stick up for everyone but I think that it was pretty obvious to me that the UFC comment was made in an effort to be sarcastic  ::).  Its clear that ND doesnt have the physical or mental make up to be in UFC.  Sometimes we need not take ourselves too seriously. 

Thanks captain save a rizzo

Cmon Dozer I'd figure you would understand message board sarcasim. Im not a huge fan, but ive seen my share of Liddell fights.

• Content Count:  743

When I read the title I assumed it was going to be about his 3 kids.

Archived