• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

ignored

USF Colby

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

I got 2.

Oops, one of those is me.  You used to have that .gif sig of boxers, and it would always cause my computer to slow down.  I thought by ignorning you, it would take the sig away.

Anyway, how do I un-ignore someone?!?!

I thought you couldn't see his post if he was on your ignore list, but apparently you can?

What does ignore do?

It makes only their post (i.e. their sig, username, avatar, etc. are all still available) hidden.  You can hit a little button near their name and it will show that one post only.

Bull Dozer - you are teh unblockz0red.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,636
  • Days Won:  424

I got 2.

Oops, one of those is me.  You used to have that .gif sig of boxers, and it would always cause my computer to slow down.  I thought by ignorning you, it would take the sig away.

I thought you couldn't see his post if he was on your ignore list, but apparently you can?

What does ignore do?

It makes only their post (i.e. their sig, username, avatar, etc. are all still available) hidden.  You can hit a little button near their name and it will show that one post only.

You can also choose to not see anyone's signatures if it bogs down your computer ...

• Content Count:  1,212
  • Days Won:  0

I'm not ignored by anyone... I guess everyone must agree with things I say. :D

Not necessarily.  Sometimes I need a good laugh.

Just joking  ;D

• Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

Hard to believe someone is ignoring me.  Is RMC a member of this board?  Then again...maybe it's ET.  I'm gonna lose a ton of sleep now.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Oh and you can now call me "Beastie3G's".  Or "The Rod Carew of the Bullspen".

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

I got 2.

What does ignore do?

You can also choose to not see anyone's signatures if it bogs down your computer ...

I know, but that would block everyone's.  I only wanted to block his old one, but it's not there anymore.  w00t w00t

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Oh and you can now call me "Beastie3G's".  Or "The Rod Carew of the Bullspen".

Congrats on the 3000th, took you almost as long as Carew...lol...i'll bring Mac back and get you 6000 right away.  :D

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,636
  • Days Won:  424

I got 2.

What does ignore do?

I know, but that would block everyone's.  I only wanted to block his old one, but it's not there anymore.  w00t w00t

I've had them off for a while and, to be honest, I don't miss them at all .... Get through threads quicker.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

I got 2.

What does ignore do?

I have to say its an awesome feeling. 

Archived